***** Wolverhampton Wanderers v Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur FC*********

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am just glad that I am not paying to sit in the stands and watch us playing like this...

Having the kind of attacking players we do but making them play like this is like being married to Scarlett Johansson but choosing to shag Katie Price...

This is like one of those 3rd round FA Cup games where the non-league side has scored an early goal at a PL ground and is hanging on for dear life.
This is how he plays. Every game is like a cup tie where you're hanging onto a lead and defending it.

The only justfication for it is if you win trophies.

SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs

source.gif
He disliked it as well ahahaha

Watch him dislike this one too.

:mourloopy:

Devoid of options and devoid, it seems, of simple passing ability. Son can't keep ball. Kane has no options, winks tackles himself and plays it into touch for safety. So painful....but hey...I've received loads of disagrees tonight for saying this shit is dull...

And for saying that winning a trophy would be fucking awful if the style of play didn't give you a hard-on.

Back
Top Bottom