Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As good/bad as either side here is, the thing that really strikes me is that players are so much more composed on the ball than us.

Things like taking a long ball down with one touch, a degree of consistency when making short and medium range passes. A couple of give and gos or a slight feint to open up space and progess the ball up the pitch.

Feel like a victorian street urchin watching from the cold and rain outside, as the rich people dance in their ball gowns.

Only one we got like that in Ndombele, and he makes Pogba seem like workhorse.

Really wanted to see the replay of that Shaw foul but nothing. Looked a bit dirty. Ball out of play but no replay. Instead we got a 10s shot of Villa's coach drinking water.

Does that mean there's a zero percent chance that anyone else other than Liverpool will win it ?

I think City has a chance.

United has had no injury issues and extreme luck getting late goals, by luck more than skill.

Liverpool has had bad injury issues and bad luck.

And still Liverpool will be ahead of United. The chances that United either maintains that huge luck difference or can go head to head with a Liverpool without out is slim.

United still has to play Liverpool and united have not looked good against the top teams this year.

I think City has a chance.

United has had no injury issues and extreme luck getting late goals, by luck more than skill.

Liverpool has had bad injury issues and bad luck.

And still Liverpool will be ahead of United. The chances that United either maintains that huge luck difference or can go head to head with a Liverpool without out is slim.

United still has to play Liverpool and united have not looked good against the top teams this year.
Look at Utds form from the second half of last season til date

Surely they couldn't keep winning games as they have over that time period if it's all down to luck

For the record i still think liverpool will win it comfortably but I don't see how Utd can be completely dismissed at this point

Back
Top Bottom