Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That result falls firmly on Jose's lap, the line up the positioning of Sissoko, the tempo of the game.. all wrong.
The teams that are at the bottom are there for a reason, so attack them!! We have 2 of the best players on the planet feeding off scraps and running back to defend .
Jose, get your head out your arse

Nothing wrong with the first half or the first 10 minutes if the second half. As soon as Fulham started turning the tide we needed to make some substitutions, Jose is not being proactive at all, he is simply reacting to us conceeding equalisers. This was a painfully predictable result once it hit the hour mark.

I'm sorry, but we simply can't afford to keep dropping points and surrendering winning positions by playing this way....

How many is that now? 9... 11...?
A game we should have been putting to bed once we'd scored.

Yes Fulham were decent, but look how much possession we gave them...

I think we all knew what was coming when Son hit the post.... it's almost become inevitable; Go 1-0 up, miss a golden chance for a second.... give up and let the opposition equalise.... the entire League knows that's how we play now.

Real shame, cos this season's title is/was wide open.... we just can't be bothered to take advantage!

Tottenham's late goals...

teams
goal time​
result​
point-swing​
fulham
74'​
1-1​
2​
wolves
86'​
1-1​
2​
liverpool
90'​
2-1​
1​
palace
81'​
1-1​
2​
lask
93'​
3-3​
2​
west ham
94'​
3-3​
2​
newcastle
97'​
1-1​
2​

Jose has played some shit football in his career but this might be the worst I’ve seen. I’m not sure how he can fix this. Does he not have the right players in his disposal. Does he need someone in the transfer window like Sabitzer. Whatever it is, he needs to fix this quick.

oh look we need a goal. Dele, Bergwijn, Lucas Bale and Vinicius to choose and he decides to put on Lamela??????

There is something fundamentally wrong with our second half performances. He says its not him but how does it happen so often???

I'm not saying Jose out but he's really got to learn by now that we ain't good enugh defensively, especially without Toby, to lock up shop at 1-0.

Fulham reacted positively at the start of the second half and let's when he should have been proactive and brought off Sissoko or Winks for Dele or Bale.

So many points dropped from winning positions, it's killing our PL campaign.

We'll be below Woolwich at this rate!

I'm sorry, but we simply can't afford to keep dropping points and surrendering winning positions by playing this way....

How many is that now? 9... 11...?
A game we should have been putting to bed once we'd scored.

Yes Fulham were decent, but look how much possession we gave them...

I think we all knew what was coming when Son hit the post.... it's almost become inevitable; Go 1-0 up, miss a golden chance for a second.... give up and let the opposition equalise.... the entire League knows that's how we play now.

Real shame, cos this season's title is/was wide open.... we just can't be bothered to take advantage!
It's already too many

Again waited too long to make subs when you can see the team is not functioning anymore. And then make subs to chase the game when the opponent scores. Like seriously you don’t wait until they score. Stupid to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. But also we should have killed the game from the first half with the chances we had and def with Son golden chance in the second. That one hurt a lot.

fight is for top 4. Sad day.

Back
Top Bottom