Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look out for our Fake-Taxi-sounding interviewer on SpursTV to sound like he's at a funeral wake this evening.

Also bonus points if they wheel out Hugo (as they often do when we've witnessed some disheartening shite). "Bounce back" bingo o'clock.

That was dogshit.

It is not acceptable to play that style of football. I doubt Jose will reflect in the slightest. He will simply think Son should have put the game to bed with his chance.

Some worldy saves, but missed chances with Reguillon in the first half and Sonny should have had a better strike on the one that hit the post. Should have been an easy win, but the negative tactics in the second half is getting old.

Outplayed by Fulham but that's only to be expected as they are managed by two proper Yids in Parker & Wells, who have their Championship level players playing and rewarded with more progressive braver football than the boring one. That's just 1 win in the last 6 League games, not good enough Jose you boring cunt.
Not seen you on here for the last few weeks.
We had 5 clear cut chances to win the game but you blame the manager.
You my friend are fucking clueless

I think a lot of people are scapegoating Jose here. The players need to take some responsibility as well. Yes I'm sure I'll give 7 people quoting me saying it's dinosaur tactics and all that, but let's face it. We didn't invite Fulham onto us in the 2nd half, I'd estimate possession was about 50/50 overall in the 2nd half. We were just very sloppy with the ball going forward.

Sonny tucks that one in the net instead of hitting the post and we win, that simple.
Possession was 50:50 for the whole game.

Fulham outplayed us in the second half.

Palace, Leicester and Wolves I felt angry. Tonight I just feel depressed.

That’s such a sad reflection on the inevitability of that 2nd half and our tactical approach.

I struggle to believe that Bale, Lamela or Dele would have been a worse starting choice for us tonight than Sissoko. He was awful tonight and the worrying thing is that Jose seems not to see it.

No way that Bale, Dele or Lamela could have been worse.
I love Sissoko but gosh he looks relieved when he passes and he is no longer on the ball. Plus even a 5 yard pass looks like it takes monumental concentration.
Still a couple of decent runs into the box tonight.

Any team that gets in amongst us with a few physical challenges and stays hungry and in the game will take points off us, Fulham didn't give in, they did the shithouse side of the game, they got in around us and waited for our bollox to shrink again.

So tired of seeing it, the likes of Kane and Son deserve better than this, the rest of the team are fucking pony and are being carried.

Back
Top Bottom