Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still believe in Mourinho. He is not the problem here.

WE NEED PROPER FUCKING INVESTMENT. SOME ACTUAL TOP DOLLAR SPENT. SHIFT DIER, LAMELA, LUCAS, SISSOKO, WINKS, EVEN BERGWIN AND LO CELSEO AREN'T AT THIS LEVEL.

THE WHOLE TEAM NEEDS SOME PROPER HEAVY MONEY SPENT. WE'VE BEEN DYING FOR IT FOR YEARS NOW. A MANAGER CANNOT POLISH A TURD! ENOUGH!! CHEAP CUNTS TAKE TAKE TAKE BUT GIVE FUCK ALL!

t rex dinosaur GIF

Spurs need to SPEND. What Levy is doing to this club is disgusting.

STOP HOARDING THE MONEY AND SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY!

We’ve had the “good bit” with Mourinho - unfortunately for us it was just a few weeks at the top of the PL.

Now we’re getting the dross.

He’s done.

Get rid.

I don't care when he goes. But he will have to go. We can't carry on like this with him.

He needs millions to spend on players and even then it won't be enough. Without that we're going to see the same shit as we've done so far. It's finished with Jose.
We are still in the fa cup and EL aswell as the Carabao cup final

The 3 at the back last 2 games have puzzled me but no he shouldn't go in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom