Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OMG I needed that.

Many can say that videos like these can be made for any club and that may be the case but watching this is jaw-dropping as so many of their attempts are cleared off the line or blocked by some heroic lunge.

Looking at the table and they are level with Fulham. That video showed at least 4 goals they should have gotten against Fulham, but instead, they walked away with two draws. The margins are thin.

OMG I needed that.

Many can say that videos like these can be made for any club and that may be the case but watching this is jaw-dropping as so many of their attempts are cleared off the line or blocked by some heroic lunge.

Looking at the table and they are level with Fulham. That video showed at least 4 goals they should have gotten against Fulham, but instead, they walked away with two draws. The margins are thin

Best scenario is Newcastle go down and Fulham and Brighton survive.

Norwich go up and we lose three teams who play relatively poor stuff whilst keeping 2 that play good football and gaining one.

Brentford as the other team would be good too.

Jesus down 3-1 to fucking Porto obviously still plenty of time to come back but can Pirlo survive a brutal loss like this?

It was an odd hire at best when made how long do they stay with him with these types of results. I am not a Serie A expert and it always seem like there are weird things going on behind the scenes there.

Jesus down 3-1 to fucking Porto obviously still plenty of time to come back but can Pirlo survive a brutal loss like this?

It was an odd hire at best when made how long do they stay with him with these types of results. I am not a Serie A expert and it always seem like there are weird things going on behind the scenes there.
He was a great player but was absolutely nowhere near qualified for this job.

As a manager he’s got no ability, just vibes and nice hair.

Wasn’t there a huge clamour from some quarters for us to sign Demiral during the Summer? The guy is pure plop.
A game, a moment doesn't define a player.

He's benching a supposed generational talent De Ligt.

Overall, this Juventus is very unbalanced. No real DM. Midfield consists of 3 underachieving midfielders.

A winger/ wing back playing as right back. Morata as starting forward.

Looks like a team with holes than individual pkayer issue.

A game, a moment doesn't define a player.

He's benching a supposed generational talent De Ligt.

Overall, this Juventus is very unbalanced. No real DM. Midfield consists of 3 underachieving midfielders.

A winger/ wing back playing as right back. Morata as starting forward.

Looks like a team with holes than individual pkayer issue.
Not just going off this game. He’s been very ordinary any time I’ve seen him play. So shaky on the ball, so clumsy off it. Gives me “Sanchez vibes” watching him try and defend.

No thanks.

Sounds like Arteta.

Apart from the great player bit.
Yep.

Juve are set up almost like a Tactics Tim team here.
4-4-2 with a “let’s ‘av it” attitude. No evidence of any real game plan or tactics. All over the shop at the back.
Hopeless.
I know anything can happen with Ronaldo on the pitch but it’s a long shot.

Yep.

Juve are set up almost like a Tactics Tim team here.
4-4-2 with a “let’s ‘av it” attitude. No evidence of any real game plan or tactics. All over the shop at the back.
Hopeless.
I know anything can happen with Ronaldo on the pitch but it’s a long shot.

They look like a team past it's peak by at least a couple of years.

Still dangerous on their day but even if they turn this one around they're not a genuine contender for the CL.

Back
Top Bottom