Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Havent PSG been winning the league every year anyway since the last god knows how many years.
They were in 3rd & struggling so gave tuchel the sack. I back the underdogs usually so want lille to win it but be happy for poch if psg win it. I won't be bitter about it. 4pts seperate top 4 with Lyon & Monaco up there too. If psg get distracted by munich games.... who knows.

Just noticed juve lost so hopefully inter win it for a change. So we will have to be bitter about eriksen too. Grass isn't always erm. & even though I like barca more, Id rather atletico Madrid win la liga for a change. Rather than the usual Barca & real.
The year of change. Inter, rangers, sporting lisborn, & maybe atletico Madrid all winning titles. Ending years of dominance. Although Munich will will win the bundesliga as usual.

What do u think of declan rice? Over rated Englishman or good prospect

Very good DM but not a great footballer, he does his role very well long as you don’t expect him to run a game with passing.

He is decent but West Ham’s best player is Soucek in my view.

What do u think of declan rice? Over rated Englishman or good prospect
I wasn't watching him like a hawk yesterday, but I expected more from him, especially with the ball. I thought the quartet of Soucek, Diop, Dawson and Rice allowed Lacazette to torment them, so something was badly wrong somewhere. They were wanking on MOTD about the pairing of Rice and Soucek, but I just didn't see the magic myself. I fucking hate shithouse football, and that's what West Ham served up.

I'm going to assume that West Ham would want in the region of £80m for Rice, and the likes of Utd might just be stupid enough to spend that kind of money. It ain't gonna suit M.T. Pockets.

Maybe you have watched more West Ham games than I have. Do you know if he is comfortable taking the ball on the turn? Cos if he isn't, then he is a flawed footballer.

Wales start their world cup qualifying campaign tonight...away against Belgium...who currently top the world rankings and haven't lost at home in a competitive match since 2010.

:memeokay:

Was really looking forward to this but some self absorbed nincompoop kept metaphorically honking his horn every time Poch S Genesio's team scored a goal and ruined it for me.

Have seen the goals.
That's an absolute crying shame BC. That guy must be a right prick. :pochlol:

Good thing you missed it though. You may have been inclined to actually throw a compliment or two. Or more precisely, considering the source, you may have found it difficult to find something to complain about. You still would have found it but it might have forced you to give 110% effort.

I thought it was a little crazy that Belgium still has Vertonghen-Vermaelon-Toby as a back 3.

Is that generation just a one of with nobody else coming through that they still have to rely on so many old guys? There didn't seem like anyone on the bench that should or could replace them.

I thought it was a little crazy that Belgium still has Vertonghen-Vermaelon-Toby as a back 3.

Is that generation just a one of with nobody else coming through that they still have to rely on so many old guys? There didn't seem like anyone on the bench that should or could replace them.
They have been using that gold generation in almost a decade now. Most of them peaked between 2014/2018. And the newest players ain’t De Bruyne, Hazard level. This euros and next years World Cup are all or nothing for a lot of them

Back
Top Bottom