Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deary me.

You embarrassed yourself so should just leave it but you spout poorly made arguments.

You would need to define sh!t poster and then have that agreed by a decent number of people before your view had any credibility.

I know my football a lot more than you and much as I have my issues with Mourinho I also know 100% that he would choose Drogba in a big match ahead of Kane.

You simply assess based on nepotism which is why I prefer people who can opine with a sense of objectivity.

You would probably say Kane is better than the Brazilian Ronaldo. Just embarrassing.

Another day where the Drogba Nonce has to mention Drogba. If you were a Spurs fan you would never pick Drogba over Kane, because Drogba is a Chelsea cunt. That's how we know you're not really Spurs.

And please explain why Drogba failed in his first CL final and also in multiple semi finals that Chelsea reached but didn't get to the final. Three in total I think. And explain why he didn't perform at multiple World Cups.

Well, as you can't provide his England conversion rate, which I'm sure you would do if A) you could find them, and B) they would back up your point, there's not much point.

When you suggest that a strikers conversion rate would stay the same, regardless of the quality of chances created for them, you lose all credibility on the subject.
Well prove otherwise. I can’t find specific stats for England, probably because his shit conversion is just 17%. As I said.

His shot conversion isn’t 25% for England and 17% for Spurs.
Who’s lost credibility?
Did Andy Carol score more goals by going to a better team? Nope. Why?

Because he’s still Andy Carol
Did Berbatov double his goal tally at Utd from Spurs? Nope

Well prove otherwise. I can’t find specific stats for England, probably because his shit conversion is just 17%. As I said.

His shot conversion isn’t 25% for England and 17% for Spurs.
Who’s lost credibility?
Did Andy Carol score more goals by going to a better team? Nope. Why?

Because he’s still Andy Carol
Did Berbatov double his goal tally at Utd from Spurs? Nope
You can't find stats for England, so assume his conversion rate is 17 % for them.

And you ask who's lost credibility?
:mourfacepalm:

You can't find stats for England, so assume his conversion rate is 17 % for them.

And you ask who's lost credibility?
:mourfacepalm:
Did Berbatov double his goal tally from us to Utd? No he didn’t did he....wonder why

I can’t find them because no one separates PL from England when talking about a players shot conversion rate

Do you think Kane has a different shot conversion rate depending which of Son or Dele plays too?
Do you think he has a different shot conversion rate if he plays in an early Carabou round to a full strength PL team?

His rate is 17%

Last edited:
He didn’t have any before mate

Look I fully accept my views are not universally liked but I argue with respect and put forward my views.

I just find blind argument and unwillingness or inability to have an objective debate without insults so unedifying.

But for any poster who purports to know his football to question the Brazilian Ronaldo is in my opinion the point at which you have to dismiss them.

Yeah how many in crucial, close games against the top teams?

Sounds like you feel Jose has us set up very well. Your graph says we’re better than City
Like I said, how can he score goals if we’re defending for 90 mins? You’re fucking absurd

Stats prove we’re the best finishing team in the league and Mawreeneeo is lucky to have these players otherwise he’d sit midtable below “fraud” Bielsa

Look I fully accept my views are not universally liked but I argue with respect and put forward my views.

I just find blind argument and unwillingness or inability to have an objective debate without insults so unedifying.

But for any poster who purports to know his football to question the Brazilian Ronaldo is in my opinion the point at which you have to dismiss them.

I judged Fat Ronaldo by YOUR criteria you dumb fucking Chelsea cunt. And you haven't answered my questions about Drogba and his failings.

Back
Top Bottom