Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahhhhh so a world class player leaving won’t affect us?

Did I say that?

It may, or may not. Depends if we spent the money like we did the Bale money, doesn't it.

You bloody clownshoe!

How am I, or indeed anyone, supposed to know what we'd do with the Kane money if we sold him, ffs.

All I know is that this world class player would demand a world class fee

Did I say that?

It may, or may not. Depends if we spent the money like we did the Bale money, doesn't it.

You bloody clownshoe!

How am I, or indeed anyone, supposed to know what we'd do with the Kane money if we sold him, ffs.

All I know is that this world class player would demand a world class fee
You're wasting your time mate

Sadly Kane’s loyalty to us works against him, put him in the City team and he would be looking at 40+ goals a season. He is every bit the level of Haaland, Mbappe and Lewandowski and probably a more creative player than any of those three although he is also perhaps the slowest of the lot.

It seems sad that we would need to sell to Real Madrid or someone just for Kane to get the respect he deserves. Also really odd for a Spurs fan to rubbish an out and out world class player who happens to be loyal.
He is not quick, but he is not Sheringham slow

If I was to rate I would say Kane is the most consistent player I have seen at the club and I include Modric and Bale in that. I can’t comment on Hoddle or Gazza as they where a bit before me. Kane could walk into the RM team anyday of the week. We have an out and out world class striker who loves the club, we don’t really deserve him considering everything.
Mackay the most consistent for me but going back now!

Getting involved in this was the worst decision I've made this month! (and possibly this year!)
I'm going to give you a subtle tip how you can handle this from now on..

ron swanson spinning GIF

Sadly Kane’s loyalty to us works against him, put him in the City team and he would be looking at 40+ goals a season. He is every bit the level of Haaland, Mbappe and Lewandowski and probably a more creative player than any of those three although he is also perhaps the slowest of the lot.

Excellent post.

In terms of what he brings to a team, he is up their with the best.

In a shite season, we can see how creative he is when he drops deeper. His vision is great. When fit, he can finish off a chance with the best of them.

He is not as dynamic in movement as the 3 you mention, and I think many neutral fans see this area as his weakness.

Speculating here, but Kanes loyalty is rare. If it was all about $$$, he would have left us for sure. I just hope in the years he has left, he can reach the heights ( and hype ) he deserves.

As a side note, one other aspect of Kane I admire is his character, on and off the field. A great role model and one we should be proud of.

Back
Top Bottom