Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Still Rogers for me, perhaps he is a bottle job, but perhaps it’s more to do with the lack of depth Leicester have. At least the football will be better to watch. I reckon we will end up with him.
Bottled it with Liverpool and looks like 2 years running with Leicester, lucky with recruitment at Swansea where he made his name, known for having bad man management and lieing to players (lied to Sterling thats why he pushed for a move)

Id rather Roy Hodgson than the fraud

Christ, imagine those two in a dark corner of Lilywhite House.
3288.jpg

Bottled it with Liverpool and looks like 2 years running with Leicester, lucky with recruitment at Swansea where he made his name, known for having bad man management and lieing to players (lied to Sterling thats why he pushed for a move)

Id rather Roy Hodgson than the fraud
Has there been any cases of him lying to players at Celtic and Leicester. Maybe he has changed, that was over 6 years ago I think

Interesting what levys end of season programme notes are last home game like he normally does. Would like him to say i fucked up and taken us backwards again due to my ego. Sorry. Yours, daniel.
But reality he will blame the challenges of the pandemic and thanks for our support as we the fans are the lifeblood of the club. Doesnt wash levy. All you had to do is give 150m to poch to rebuild. Hes depressed the fanbase and lowered morale of players. Sackable offence imo for any company if youre high up and make a wrong and big cock up. Mind you if joe lewis offered an all expenses paid 2 week trip to the bahamas to all members and ST holders that would soften the blow 😎

Back
Top Bottom