Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gary Neville seems to be mentally running through whether inciting that protest might have fucked utd over
i think gary massively overrates his importance in all of this, most people know what that ESL is because of him but I don't think it goes further than that. The protest is about football recession and spending

Last edited:
Fucking hate how we threw such a free top 4 this season by being pragmatic and conceding late in 10 fucking matches.

Is it just me, or is Marcus Rashford the most overrated player in the league? I've never seen it? so overrated.

People put him in their England team's ahead of Sancho? it's crazy!

Is it just me, or is Marcus Rashford the most overrated player in the league? I've never seen it? so overrated.

He's shit. Been arguing with my mates for years now that Martial is 10x the player he is, and he isn't elite for himself. Also, some had the cheek to compare him to Son...

He can be a good finisher but his close control isn’t of the standard of an elite player.

Game On GIF by memecandy

He has some really good purple patches and it makes people think he is class. That and pace.

Back
Top Bottom