Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was actually mocking suicide - despicable really

Thankfully - most of TFC agrees
You massive hypocrite, you post multiple posts accusing me of being a sex offender against children. You also constantly post abuse aimed at me for being the victim of senile dementia - are you mocking that as an affliction?
You are a sad and pathetic individual and are simply using this as an opportunity to shit stir to get me banned. Basically you are abusing the system that has been set up to stop people like you, not people who take the mickey out of dismal and defeatist posts.

My response was entirely about the post and the pair of you know it.
Grow up

So you were just mocking suicide then?

Righto

I’m a muppet
‘Taking the mickey’ out of suicide - wow

He’s absolutely finished on here - frothing and badly found out. I thought supporting apartheid was his lowest human point - evidently I was wrong. For shame.

You massive hypocrite, you post multiple posts accusing me of being a sex offender against children. You also constantly post abuse aimed at me for being the victim of senile dementia - are you mocking that as an affliction?
You are a sad and pathetic individual and are simply using this as an opportunity to shit stir to get me banned. Basically you are abusing the system that has been set up to stop people like you, not people who take the mickey out of dismal and defeatist posts.

My response was entirely about the post and the pair of you know it.
Grow up
But Mick you mocked dyslexia calling a poster who has it an ‘ignoramus’?

‘Taking the mickey’ out of suicide - wow

He’s absolutely finished on here - frothing and badly found out. I thought supporting apartheid was his lowest human point - evidently I was wrong. For shame.
Prove it. Show the post where I did that. You can't and that is another post with you shit stirring.
Link the post. There isn't one so this is going to be interesting.

But Mick you mocked dyslexia calling a poster who has it an ‘ignoramus’?
No I didn't
I have two daughters with dyslexia and told him that it was not a learning disability. He agreed.
Another shit stirring lie

You two are just out to do anything and everything to get people to foul vote me
- To get me banned.
Is this how low you have descended?
You must be so proud.

They're only a few first teamers away from being right up there, though I don't rate Solskjaer at all. Put Sancho, Rice and a better right-back than Wan-Bissaka in that team and they'll be as good as anyone under the right manager. A couple of top players can make all the difference to any side. Just look how poor Liverpool have looked this season compared to the last few years after they've been missing their centre-backs and Henderson.
Yeah because they can spend a shitload of money not because of anything frodo does

For the club of their stature, Europa and top 4 is not regarded as success.
Its amazing when van gaal and jose etc. were in charge all the ex players incl frdo spoke about is winning trophies is all the want. Now with frodo in charge, himself incl, all these players have said oh top 4 and getting to semi final is outstanding. Fucking hypocrites. Yet never get pulled up over it.
Take out penos, and if it was a normal season utd would be where we are id say

Umm, these 2 are trying as hard as they can to get me sacked off here, by deliberately misrepresenting a post I made, and then lying about other posts. Until they stop trying to moderate the board, without being told to stop by mods, then all I can do is stand up for myself.
Do you honestly believe that I want to do this?
COckneY Spurs COckneY Spurs doesn't know the first thing about honesty, seeing as he welched on a bet that he lost.

COckneY Spurs COckneY Spurs as long as I'm on here I'll keep reminding the forum that you're a pathetic liar.

Controversial view I know but I think I'd prefer Chelsea to win today. They've won the FA Cup plenty of times already and we all know it's the CL they want. If they win it's a brief celebration but nothing season defining. They'll just add it to the pile.

Leicester win and we'll have to listen to Lineker go on and on about how happy he is (barely heard him mention the club until the season they won the PL), see Rodgers Cheshire Cat grin, have it brought up his many trophies they've won since our last and that being only the League Cup and of course comparisons will be made between Vardy's trophy haul at Leicester and Kane's lack of success at Spurs.

Yeah, I don't feel good saying it but I'm hoping the Chavs win the FA Cup but are then battered in the CL Final against City.

Back
Top Bottom