Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really? Sorry easily countered by teams better than them. They are mid table for a reason.

(we are better than them)
League positioning maybe but I know who I have enjoyed watching play the most this season performance wise. One thing with Leeds, it's never been boring.
Let's hope our new manager makes life a bit more exciting for us than José ever did.

They’ve beaten teams worse than them and lost to some good ones too - hence why the midtable position
Exactly, the point being they are only 'easily countered' by teams who are of superior quality. It's not like they have some Achille's Heel that any team could take advantage of. That's the point I was trying to make.

That goal by Saints is just so poor from the Fulham defense. I've been keeping an eye on Andersen and I think he's at least partially at fault for that one.

He's shown some nice passing and good composure on the ball at least.

Walker-Peters has had a great season for Southampton. Looks a big mistake now selling him, especially for 12 million. On this season's form and considering his age, he's worth almost three times that already in today's market.

Walker-Peters has had a great season for Southampton. Looks a big mistake now selling him, especially for 12 million. On this season's form and considering his age, he's worth almost three times that already in today's market.
He needed to get away from the club to succeed.

That goal by Saints is just so poor from the Fulham defense. I've been keeping an eye on Andersen and I think he's at least partially at fault for that one.

He's shown some nice passing and good composure on the ball at least.

Probably a few more guys that should have done more and as you say just terrible all around from the Fulham defense but he sure did not look like a guy taking control of the backline. I think I have seen that exact type of play from Dier many times on our goals against.

He has been terrible in defense and not great going forward.

The KWP myth continues to grow. He would be one of the top names on the list to get rid of if he played for us the same way he does for Southampton.

He has been terrible in defense and not great going forward.

The KWP myth continues to grow. He would be one of the top names on the list to get rid of if he played for us the same way he does for Southampton.
Of course he would be on the list to go. That's how most fans work, they refuse to give players more than 10 games to settle in and they want them out after one bad season.

KWP is young and has shown plenty of potential if he finds the right system. I'm not saying he would be great for us but it is not a myth that he's having a good year.

Of course he would be on the list to go. That's how most fans work, they refuse to give players more than 10 games to settle in and they want them out after one bad season.

KWP is young and has shown plenty of potential if he finds the right system. I'm not saying he would be great for us but it is not a myth that he's having a good year.

He is terrible in defense. Fans would want him gone because he is not good enough, not because "that is how fans are."

He is having a meh season for a bottom half club. He has not been good for them and responsible for a lot of goals against. He is poor in his defensive positioning, scared to make plays and easily outmuscled and walked around as well.

Back
Top Bottom