Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh I dunno what he's like to work for. I think he has a likeable media personality though.

I obviously have no idea how he is as a person but their were reports at both Dortmund and PSG that he was awful to work with, and I think it was as much the backroom staff as players.

I think this stuff is fine when you are going well, but once things go wrong it likely makes things spiral downward that much faster.

It's so annoying Tuchel manages those cunts. A nice guy and a great manager. Pah.
He would have been an excellent Spurs manager, who knows one day he still might be considering how many ex Chelsea managers Levy has employed

As soon as he was sacked by PSG Levy should have got rid of Mourinho and brought Tuchel in. Chelsea were very reluctant to offer Tuchel a long deal and eventually gave him only 18 months. Tuchel would have come here if he was offered a decent 3 or 4 year deal

I know we all hate Vardy but what a story his career is. Came into the PL at the age of 27 and look at what he has gone on to achieve. I wish PL clubs would take chances on more players from the lower leagues

I know we all hate Vardy but what a story his career is. Came into the PL at the age of 27 and look at what he has gone on to achieve. I wish PL clubs would take chances on more players from the lower leagues

have to agree. Can’t stand him, but he’s had some unbelievable success. What a story. Premier league winner in itself and being a huge asset that season is enough alone.

Football is nothing without the fans. What a difference........hopefully all goes well nationally and next season we can get back to full stadiums, it will be amazing

12th FA Cup final in the 28th years of the Premier League for the Chavs. Prior to 1994 they featured in 3 finals over the first 122 years of the tournament.

I obviously have no idea how he is as a person but their were reports at both Dortmund and PSG that he was awful to work with, and I think it was as much the backroom staff as players.

I think this stuff is fine when you are going well, but once things go wrong it likely makes things spiral downward that much faster.

From what I have read/heard(from things like podcasts) he fell out with the Dortmund DOF (Mislintat I think?) and PSG DOF Leonardo. I’m not sure what the issue was at Dortmund, think it was because certain players were sold and others he wanted not brought in, but I don’t blame him for falling out with Leonardo, who didn’t do a great job leading up up to and during Tuchel’s tenure.

I’ve also read/heard some fascinating things about Tuchel and his coaching, his methods, how intelligent and intense he is.

I would have loved him here, but would only have worked in the right structure, which we don’t have right now.

From what I have read/heard(from things like podcasts) he fell out with the Dortmund DOF (Mislintat I think?) and PSG DOF Leonardo. I’m not sure what the issue was at Dortmund, think it was because certain players were sold and others he wanted not brought in, but I don’t blame him for falling out with Leonardo, who didn’t do a great job leading up up to and during Tuchel’s tenure.

I’ve also read/heard some fascinating things about Tuchel and his coaching, his methods, how intelligent and intense he is.

I would have loved him here, but would only have worked in the right structure, which we don’t have right now.
The really intense managers need to have the perfect partner as a DOF. Two really intense people will end up hating each other, much like what has reportedly happened to Tuchel his last two jobs.

12th FA Cup final in the 28th years of the Premier League for the Chavs. Prior to 1994 they featured in 3 finals over the first 122 years of the tournament.
You can't buy that sort of history..... oh, no hang on, you absolutely CAN!

it'll be interesting to know how the entire country felt when they were rooting for Leiecster in the League against us in 2015/16.... at least we're in the majority this time, hoping for a Leiecster win!

#FuckingFAIRYTALE.com!

To think we signed Matt Doherty instead of Castagne or Celik.

I wonder would Leicester sell Ricardo this summer? They have plenty of depth in the position, he's as good a player as you could hope to have at RB if he recaptures his form of past years.

Back
Top Bottom