Juan Foyth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they have an option to purchase ... it's their decision not ours. They will have paid us around 5m in loan fees and salary and the option is around 15m (that's from media reports but they all say the same)

We paid 13m for a player who either wasn't good enough or never got a decent chance, very much doubt he wants to come back seems well settled at Villareal.

I like how Villarreal play. Smooth. If I am Foyth, I wait to see who our manager will be. He is better suited playing in a system for skilled players.

I like how Villarreal play. Smooth. If I am Foyth, I wait to see who our manager will be. He is better suited playing in a system for skilled players.

Big call for him, if Villarreal exercise their option then Foyth will have to turn them down, that leaves him with two/three years on his Spurs contract and no guarantee of a starting place. Sign a four year deal at Villareal and in a year, or two years, if he's good enough top clubs will come calling.

I would love to see him back in the Spurs squad, he's got two long contracts left in him and has already played 70 top flight games ... he'd have to be a brave 23 year old to risk it all on us, let's hope he is.

I was happy to see him go but we need 2 right backs and 2 centre backs this summer. Just unrealistic to expect 4 defensive signings with the other issues we have. The fact he can cover 2 positions helps massively. What is the £12m we'd get for him going to buy us? He obviously has ability but seems to make a mistake every game, hopefully thst can be coached out of him eventually.

he looked the same tonight as hes done for Spurs so many times - good in the tackle, comfortable with the ball at his feet.... but then tries to do far too much with the ball when hes won it. Played himself into trouble a few times after making good challenges

Yet another player who has now added silverware away from Spurs. Cursed club.
He’ll be coming back hopefully bringing some winning mentality😀
Amazing though how emery has got them to beat manure with basically rejects and some old players. Bloody foyth capoue, Moreno , quacalan etc. How da hell has he managed that? Just shows a decent manager can do wonders unfortunately we had a Dinasour who couldn’t oraganize the proverbial piss up in a brewery. They now go into CL instead of joining us in conference. Missed opportunity.

Hot on the heels of La Liga winner, Foyth becomes the 29th player to leave Spurs and win a trophy since we last won one in 2008. Actually seen as he’s still our player, we can probably claim this as silverware.

he looked the same tonight as hes done for Spurs so many times - good in the tackle, comfortable with the ball at his feet.... but then tries to do far too much with the ball when hes won it. Played himself into trouble a few times after making good challenges
Good in the tackle, comfortable with the ball at his feet

So better than any full back we have currently then

Wow how many players leave us and win a trophy, Capoue, Foyth, Trippier, Eriksen, Llorente, Janssen, Walker, so many more. If a club wants a trophy, just buy one of our players
Cant believe someone thought Doherty was better

He needs an electric dog collar.

When he’s going too far forwards a coach can press a button, shock him and he’ll pass it instead of losing possession.

Although even as is. He’s genuinely a significant upgrade on Doherty 😂

Back
Top Bottom