Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy for Emery. You’d guarantee had he not managed the scum that we’d be looking at him for our next manager.
We are. This is video of his interview.
celebrating martin short GIF by Saturday Night Live

"Its not the European trophy they covet"
"This isn't the competition they want to be in"

Oh fuck off you mugs you're only saying that because they lost
I don't care how big your club is or what competition it is, if you in the final you want to win it. Anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves.

Spanish teams are also much better building good sides with tiny budgets than English ones. Even tho obviously the Spanish pool player is better and way less expensive. Villarreal as the budget of a team like Sheffield for Christ sake

Paul Scholes at the start of the match.:
"You're playing Villarreal here. You're playing a team that finished seventh in a really poor La Liga. Manchester United should win this game comfortably."

At halftime he reiterated he's not worried at all, and if Utd score one they'll score several more easily.

Paul Scholes at the end of the match,:
"It's a lot easier to go into a final like that when you have to try and stop a team from playing," (I guess we'll just ignore the fact Utd' squad costs at least 5x more than Villareal and that they've never won a trophy in their history).

But my favourite Scholes line of the night was when he praised Emery for being the first manager "to try and snuff Bruno Fernandes' influence in a game".

I will say this he was such an incredible football player but dodgy as fuck pundit.

Back
Top Bottom