Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a non performance from City. Absolute bottle job. Couldn't believe Mahrez was on the pitch.

Has this been the biggest bottlejob UCL performance? At least we had the excuse of a poor squad and a dodgy pen. Plus we actually created more dangerous chances.
Nah, we turned up less than City did.

Will never forgive Poch for that (+ not starting Moura)

He did some great things for us, but that I cannot forget.

And I've said this on multiple occasions since that game... nothing to do with him coming back, now.

Sometimes the false 9 thing looks like the stupidest idea in the world. Totally toothless.
It sort of works with a genius Messi level player who still scores 40 goals a season as a false 9. De Bruyne for all his brilliance isn't that type of player.

Personally i think De Bruyne is fantastic but wasted in that position tonight. Doesn't suit him at all.

Nah, we turned up less than City did.

Will never forgive Poch for that (+ not starting Moura)

He did some great things for us, but that I cannot forget.

And I've said this on multiple occasions since that game... nothing to do with him coming back, now.

Nah man we were poor but I remember some chances from that game where we really should have scored at 1-0. City did not show up and theres no excuse for it with the squad they have. We had Sissoko and Winks they Gundogan and De Bruyne.

Serious lack of pace in that Citeh team. Guardiola style well suited to the grind of a league season and rolling over the likes of Burnley, West Brom and Brighton week in week out. He has a dreadful record in this tournament over the last decade.

Pep overthought it again. No idea why he played Sterling, he was and has been shocking.
Players and fans bottled it. Don't know why you would go to Portugal just to stand in silence, entitled plastic twats.

E2lctodXEAAqykH

Pep overthought it again. No idea why he played Sterling, he was and has been shocking.
Players and fans bottled it. Don't know why you would go to Portugal just to stand in silence, entitled plastic twats.

They really are awful supporters. They don’t make any noise and their stadium is always 3 quarters full hence the” empty had “tag. Just a crap fan base and always have been.

They really are awful supporters. They don’t make any noise and their stadium is always 3 quarters full hence the” empty had “tag. Just a crap fan base and always have been.
Never thought much of them.
"Your support is fucking shit" in a cup final. From Chelsea no less. The "fans" should be ashamed.

Wow. Chelsea completely nullified City. Tuchel made Guardiola look like Villas-Boas!

Kante was unreal. Rudiger a monster. From an Englishman perspective, I also thought Reece James was outstanding, and Chilwell not too far behind, which bolds well for England next month. Foden just couldn't get into it but his time will surely come. Guardiola killed him by playing him down the middle in the first half. Mount was Mount, terrific player in every sense.

Good game of football all in all and wouldn't have minded extra-time.

Kante is still the best midfielder in the world. When you have him in the team, it’s like having 14 men. Absolute incredible player.
He looked to have been in decline under Lampard. Since Tuchel came in, everytime I watch them, Kante's arguably their MOTM.

Shows what a proper coach can do for (some) players.

Serious lack of pace in that Citeh team. Guardiola style well suited to the grind of a league season and rolling over the likes of Burnley, West Brom and Brighton week in week out. He has a dreadful record in this tournament over the last decade.

Really? Sterling is rapid over short distances and Walker the quickest full-back in world football still. They lacked a lot of things tonight but I don't think pace was one of them.

Would he improve us? Yes would he get us into top four and get us cup wins? Maybe in a one off game against city but like I said personnel is rotten, we are in a team in decline and a rebuilding job has to be done.
I agree. But would take this manager. That's what I'm saying. He would have got something out of our season and perfect for the rebuild.....

Back
Top Bottom