Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea sacked their manager at a decisive point in the season, finished top 4 and are currently 1-0 up in a CL final. We sacked a manager days before a cup final, lost it, stumbled into the conference and still haven’t hired a replacement.
That's because we do things the right way

Who cares?

He is such a great manager that when his team needed a win against Villa to get into CL they were easily beaten.
Lol at you trying to downplay his work

he has won Chelsea a Champions League. At the end of the day no one fucking cares what they did against Aston Villa ffs

Doesn’t matter cause you think Poch is gonna turn us into contenders again so

Couldn’t agree more. You know for a fact if Spurs were 1-0 up in a CL final, we would lose that in stoppage time. We are such a bottle job football club, yet these other top clubs win trophies
It's not just being a bottle job.
It's the lack of our investment so these teams have more better players , we are shackled in comparison

Chelsea sacked their manager at a decisive point in the season, finished top 4 and are currently 1-0 up in a CL final. We sacked a manager days before a cup final, lost it, stumbled into the conference and still haven’t hired a replacement.

They also identified the players they wanted in the offseason, spent the money needed to get them rather than going for a cheap option they didn't want and had said player score the winning goal in the CL final.

But don't worry we have a new stadium so I am sure Levy will now buy the players we want and not cheap even though that is exactly what he has done even with the new stadium.

For what it's worth, I think Chelsea are a bunch of ****, but Man City are a pile of ****.

Last edited:
We are a fucking shambles

Na he cant recreate what he did tonight with our defence and Sissoko and Winks. We are millions of miles away from the two teams playing tonight.
Kante on his own does what Winks and Sissoko can't do between the pair of them. An actual proper midfielder. We signed Sissoko for 30M in 2016. They signed Kanted for about the same which is a bit sickening.

Couldn’t agree more. You know for a fact if Spurs were 1-0 up in a CL final, we would lose that in stoppage time. We are such a bottle job football club, yet these other top clubs win trophies

yep. A 93rd minute Aurier moment of crazy or Sanchez hand ball.

if this same Man City performance played our best ever spurs side in recent history, we’d still find a way to fuck it up. It’s written in the stars.

not being funny mate but you were predicting city smashing this lot. I told you don’t underestimate chelsea but you didn’t listen. City are a bunch of bottle jobs in Europe. Chelsea have a winning mentality, it’s as simple as that. They win these games. They win these trophies. Just give them some credit ffs. I despise them, but they are a winning machine of a football club.

When did I predict City to smash this lot?

I said City were the favorites and Chelsea would need luck and things to go right for them to win, which is exactly what happened.

That was as bad a City performance as they have had all year and not because Chelsea did anything too frustrate them.

But please explain the winning mentality that Chelsea has that made City not show up today and also had Chelsea losing the FA final to Leicester and losing to Villa on the last day of the season. Or did they forget to bring that winning mentality in those games?

One financially doped club beats another financially doped club......

Whoopee do

The way Ferdinand is going on about these players being "real heroes and becoming men" makes me want to throw up.

Yes I'm bitter....

:mourbye:

Back
Top Bottom