Pie&Mash shop in the High Rd

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't say I don't like eels, as I've never tasted them, but I don't like the jelly and they don't look very appetising.
I even scrape that jelly stuff out of pork pies. I take the pork out, scrape the jelly off and put it back in again.

Yeah I know it’s borderline bonkers but that stuff is just weird and has no place in a pie.

I even scrape that jelly stuff out of pork pies. I take the pork out, scrape the jelly off and put it back in again.

Yeah I know it’s borderline bonkers but that stuff is just weird and has no place in a pie.
Completely with you in that, it's why I don't like pork pies (my mum used to love them, and I would take her a supply whenever I used to go over to see her). The funny thing is, I love fruit jelly. 🤷‍♀️

Completely with you in that, it's why I don't like pork pies (my mum used to love them, and I would take her a supply whenever I used to go over to see her). The funny thing is, I love fruit jelly. 🤷‍♀️
Cold pork pie on a white plate, cut into small segments (the pie, not the plate), with a very large dollop of ketchup to dip into. Heaven. I'm a vegetarian, but I can still remember the good old days.

I used to do exactly that as a kid. Never thought I’d get to like it. As with most things, I’ve now morphed into my dad and love a pork pie. Jelly intact.

Back
Top Bottom