England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If England play well, pace can
No it wouldn’t.
England the only ones consistently booing other anthems this tournament. It’s cunty and no wonder nobody outside of England likes England.

Mate, I've been to a couple of England-Germany games, and believe me, many of the Germans boo.

Mount was never going to start this game. If he could he would have been on the team-sheet as Southgate loves him. It is a surprise not to see Foden though, but it's either him or Saka and Saka was excellent against the Czech's for large parts. So while I'm surprised to see Saka, you can't really blame Southgate for going for him.

Same was mediocre at best against the Czechs and mediocre all season long.

There is creativity or passing in the team and Saka provides neither.

Maybe if you already had Fidel and Sancho in the team you can get away with no Grealish and putting in a zero like Saka but when you already hamstrung them team it is a crazy decision.

Yeah I mean booing an anthem is cuntish but it's not just England who do it.

I've seen plenty of Eastern European teams booing anthems and no one really cares....

Back
Top Bottom