Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
wolverinesanto.png

As already said on another thread it's more likely that Mauricio was visiting Maurizio and decided to say hello to Danny and probably some of the other players while he was there.
Everyone knows Rose was Poch's favourite, he was made fun of as being the teacher's pet. Apparently it was Rose's birthday and with Poch being at home he decided to pay Rose a surprise visit

Now Levy has said Kane will not be sold without Nuno's blessing, that will be the first popularity problem for Nuno. If Kane goes it is Nuno's fault and keep him then Nuno has put his foot down.
Yea levy never lies..

"Nuno we have no spending money to buy new CBs but you keep Kane. But if big offer comes for Kane we give you that money to spend." Then its not Nuno's fault.

Last edited:
Ho
He was actually ridiculed during his time at Hearts. Still only 34 years old
how do these positions get filled? Are they based on mates rates or is there a selection and interview process? What qualifications and experience qualifies this guy to be assistant? Can I apply😀

Ho

how do these positions get filled? Are they based on mates rates or is there a selection and interview process? What qualifications and experience qualifies this guy to be assistant? Can I apply😀
Nuno likes him. They took their coaching qualifications together and built up a friendship from then

Not really sure what a deputy does especially as when the head coach is sacked they never seem to take over since Martin Jol. I understand Poch's assistant was a mate but Mourinho 's was new to him and yet Mason was preferred to him.

Not really sure what a deputy does especially as when the head coach is sacked they never seem to take over since Martin Jol. I understand Poch's assistant was a mate but Mourinho 's was new to him and yet Mason was preferred to him.

Someone you respect who you can bounce your ideas off of as well as confidently delegate to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom