Barça is bankrupt. 1.000M€ debt and January's wages can't be paid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So now reports are saying that Barto used Barcelona funds to finance anti-Catalonia groups as well.

This is reaching cartoon levels of villainy from good old Barto.

All well and good, but did he use a pivot table for the syphon, otherwise that's way off topic fella.

Keep seeing this tweet.... Surely 200,000 kpw is no big deal.... That's just one player in Barca World.
I can't remember which thread, but somewhere I saw a follow up from the guy correcting himself to say that he meant 200 million euros, presumably over the annus...

No idea how true it all is though, you hear these kind of stories about Barca seemingly every Summer and much like a Man City CL ban, nothing comes of it.

I can't remember which thread, but somewhere I saw a follow up from the guy correcting himself to say that he meant 200 million euros, presumably over the annus...

Wow! That would be roughly 4m per week excess!!!!

No idea how true it all is though, you hear these kind of stories about Barca seemingly every Summer and much like a Man City CL ban, nothing comes of it.

True.....

Yes, it's 187 million euros to be precise. Last year they spent 347 million on salaries, need to cut it back to... 160 😬 oops

This is caused by the losses they had last year and the fair play rules in La Liga

Barca have pretty publicly taken the stance that La Liga has to bend these rules to allow Messi to stay in the league.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

Not sure how I should feel about the La Liga FFP rules given that they apparently don't work well enough to keep Barca out of this kind of financial trouble in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom