Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely nobody is still clinging to the idea that Kane doesn’t want to leave? All he had to do if he wanted to kill this story was say “I do not want to leave Tottenham”.

Kane has chosen the way of Berbatov, now we will see whether City will pay the money.

All reports suggest he should be back today, I just hope this isn't the start of the real shit show. If Jack signs for City their is no way they are gonna pay the required amount for Kane.
So he stays then in that case

No one else is going to pay what he’s worth apart from PSG maybe

Surely nobody is still clinging to the idea that Kane doesn’t want to leave? All he had to do if he wanted to kill this story was say “I do not want to leave Tottenham”.

Kane has chosen the way of Berbatov, now we will see whether City will pay the money.
Kane has no say in the matter

Fuck the. ‘Gentleman’s agreement’

Certainly doesn’t apply to Levy

:levywtf:

If it isn't true then Harry will issue a statement saying wait a minute I'm due tomorrow back at training, this is a completely false report, I'm not pushing for a move away, and all will be rosy.

If he doesn't do precisely that then stop blaming others and recognise that it is Kane and his own representatives pushing for the move. Why try to deflect the blame? What happens is on the player...can't blame his agent as the player ultimately dictates what he does too or can go public if he fundamentally disagrees with what his agent has done

I haven't deflected any blame you fool. I just disagreed that sky would have asked permission from the club to run the story. Because they wouldn't.

Learn to read or don't interact with me again.

But just to be clear then, to make it absolutely clear....both sky and Kane can get tae fuck. Better?

BRUTAL

Sit Down No GIF by Hyundai A-League

I don’t really see what he thinks he’s gonna achieve, with Grealish going to city I don’t see anyway they buy both in one window. United have already spent big too. Spanish clubs are broke, PSG hasn’t been discussed. I don’t think there any way that he could believe we’d allow him to leave to Chelsea. He looks like he’s stuck here.

Really disappointed with Harry. I detest city. Why are the Spanish clubs broke? Cunts as well. It’s too much to let him leave within the league
Don't be, mate - you sould be disappointed with Levycunt and ENIC for failing to invest in Poch's dream team in 2017/18 and go on to win silverware

We're finished now

Back
Top Bottom