Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have to stick to our guns, fee wise. If City don't pay it, they don't get him. It's really that simple.

We tell him that every day he isn't at training the price goes up. Simple as that really. Man City haven't even bid the asking price, at least when Bale failed to turn up it was after Madrid had actually bid for him.

He is just making the situation worse and, I know people hate Levy on here, but I bet he is seething. Kane is obviously trying to drive the price down by being a twat.

Of course he has a say in the matter. Not the decisive say but daft to think that what he wants isn’t taken into consideration. You cannot expect to force a player to stay against their will (when there is an acceptable offer on the table) nor can you force them to leave if they don’t want to.
You can and it’s not daft to think that what he wants isn’t taken into consideration

He’s under a contract to play for us for the next three years
Full stop

No one forced him to sign it

So what’s ‘an acceptable offer’?

Anything below £180 million and we tell them to fuck off and if Kane doesn’t like it tough!
And if he does a Berba and sulks I’d sit him on the bench to rot for three years as an example to any other dissatisfied player that they’re never bigger than the club!

Villa should do the same with Grealish as he only signed a five year contract last season

Fuck em!

We tell him that every day he isn't at training the price goes up. Simple as that really. Man City haven't even bid the asking price, at least when Bale failed to turn up it was after Madrid had actually bid for him.

He is just making the situation worse and, I know people hate Levy on here, but I bet he is seething. Kane is obviously trying to drive the price down by being a twat.

Oooooh I like that.

Fee goes up by £5m every day he refuses to train!

150m. Laporte or Bernardo plus 100m. Keep Kane for the year. Not too pushed which one happens, but make it clear before the end of the week.

Spurs have been quite clear in this situation. If Kane wants to go , go and cry to City to up their bid.

Ultimately Kane will ruin his legacy and his reputation as that 'model professional' if he goes about like this.
Spurs won't sell him and if he doesn't play then fine but England won't be calling him up if he's not playing and I'm sure he really cares about England captain.

The more this goes on if he stays he's only making it worse for himself. We as a club gave him the platform , all our fans love him but right now he's about to lose that and for what? A club where he won't have a legacy a club where he's just another player smh.

And do you know what everyday he doesn't show up then either fine him or up his price tag. He's not in control here and behaving like this makes everything worse for himself.

IF he goes, I don't want some bullshit goodbye statement saying how much he loves the club and fans. If he acts like this, and then does that, I hope the rest of his career is a fucking failure. Sell him for £150m to City, then encourage PEH to smash into him at every opportunity.

Yes, I'm a small, bitter little man.
Not sure you’ll need to encourage PEH to do that (might be also worth loaning Coco back from Sevilla for those games, too)?

I'd normally be sympathetic to his desire to leave and win stuff but he signed a long term deal and took the cash. He should be made to stay, no matter how petulant he becomes. If he wants to burn his reputation, let him.

Even more true now. Who would've thought 2 people, 1 from Argentina and 1 from South Korea, would love this shirt more than a boyhood Tottenham fan. Such a shame it's ending like this. Really ruining his legacy for a paper club like City...
Robin is Nightwing now.

Not sure that our chairman’s word being worthless is anything to be proud of

Dispels all the rough but fair myth some were spouting, if true
I don’t think that I’ve ever said that I’m proud of Levy

Maybe a clever astute businessman but he’s not a Spur and we’re just a business asset for him and Uncle Joe so any ‘gentleman’s agreement’ is laughable imv

I honestly dunno what he's thinking if this is true.

Up until now he had half our fanbase practically giving him a lift to Manchester cos of how much he's given us. If he goes this route then his legacy is not just tarnished, it is completely ruined.

I think Bale got away with it cos he went abroad. Going to City means we're all gonna be reminded of what Kane did every week.

Just gotta hope it is Sky being their usual prickish selves.

Spurs have been quite clear in this situation. If Kane wants to go , go and cry to City to up their bid.

Ultimately Kane will ruin his legacy and his reputation as that 'model professional' if he goes about like this.
Spurs won't sell him and if he doesn't play then fine but England won't be calling him up if he's not playing and I'm sure he really cares about England captain.

The more this goes on if he stays he's only making it worse for himself. We as a club gave him the platform , all our fans love him but right now he's about to lose that and for what? A club where he won't have a legacy a club where he's just another player smh.

And do you know what everyday he doesn't show up then either fine him or up his price tag. He's not in control here and behaving like this makes everything worse for himself.
Nailed it!

Even more true now. Who would've thought 2 people, 1 from Argentina and 1 from South Korea, would love this shirt more than a boyhood Tottenham fan. Such a shame it's ending like this. Really ruining his legacy for a paper club like City...
TBH i am thoroughly sick of the bullshit about players being 'one of our own' etc. They are all professionals and will do what makes them the most money.

The days of player's being loyal to their boyhood club disappeared years ago.

me-no-happy-with-you-memes-com-14031067.png

Back
Top Bottom