Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is gonna get messy. Shades of Bale & Modric appearing. I always thought Kane was a role model to everyone but this is really unprofessional from him. He was the only person to sign the six year contract, nobody else. If no-one can pay his valuation, that's not our fault. Really surprised by this.

So he's going to pull a Berbatov and destroy his legacy as a club legend?

awesome, I love modern football......cunts the lot of them

Animated GIF
Berba was an absolute cunt imv

I was there for his last game at Middlesbrough
He was a sub and clearly didn’t want to come on but was brought on for the last ten minutes or so
Just stood there in the centre circle fiddling with his hair band and barely touched the ball as we went down to a 2-1 defeat
Wanker!

If he's due back in today then the club simply issue a statement that he's our player, under contract for 3 more years and not for sale and then fine the cunt heavily.

I'm sick of these primidone's, If I don't show up for work for no good reason there would be hell to pay.

Kane has no say in the matter

Fuck the. ‘Gentleman’s agreement’

Certainly doesn’t apply to Levy

:levywtf:

Of course he has a say in the matter. Not the decisive say but daft to think that what he wants isn’t taken into consideration. You cannot expect to force a player to stay against their will (when there is an acceptable offer on the table) nor can you force them to leave if they don’t want to.

Sonny showing his loyalty and commitment when things are looking shaky is refreshing to see. Batman should learn from Robin sometimes...
Even more true now. Who would've thought 2 people, 1 from Argentina and 1 from South Korea, would love this shirt more than a boyhood Tottenham fan. Such a shame it's ending like this. Really ruining his legacy for a paper club like City...

IF he goes, I don't want some bullshit goodbye statement saying how much he loves the club and fans. If he acts like this, and then does that, I hope the rest of his career is a fucking failure. Sell him for £150m to City, then encourage PEH to smash into him at every opportunity.

Yes, I'm a small, bitter little man.

Back
Top Bottom