Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7CRoI1Q.png

I don't know what to say.

Just so pleased but not fooled. Will ponder this properly tomorrow once I have regained consciousness.

It was in truth both a hard and easy game for us but regardlees of that an absolutely stonking performance.

No gloating but it's a great start for Santo and the team..

What we should not do is be deceived by this but it is a wonderful feeling.

What I want most of all is to get these next 16 days over with so we are free of the uncertainty.

Brilliant brilliant brilliant.

Last edited:
Not at all. I defer to the professional footballer on the radio (Karen Carney I think her name is) who just said he's done really well off the ball and stifling city so unless Davey is short for David ginola or David villa then I'll listen to the professionals not someone who resorts to name calling. Shush now.
so you didnt watch the game you listened to some woman talking about it on the radio? resort to name calling? you pathetic excuse of a human being hahaha you resorted to 'mum jokes' first you little boy.

Back
Top Bottom