Roll Call for Fans Never giving a Penny to ENIC again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course I support Nuno. He manages my football team.

I'd support Boris Johnson if he managed my football team

What I won't do is back the appointment. We all know he was only hired because he was cheap and he was available and virtually no one else in the frame wanted the job.

I'm surprised you can't see a distinction between the two.
Wouldn't it logically follow you comment -

"Of course I support Nuno. He manages my football team"

Of course I support ENIC. They own my football team.

Of course I support D. Levy. He manages my football club.

But logic and hatred are not good bedfellows ....

Gotta love this thread all the haters together playing amongst themselves and not bothering the rest of the forum, keep it up.

What I won't do is back the appointment. We all know he was only hired because he was cheap and he was available and virtually no one else in the frame wanted the job.

I agreed. But if Johnson was our manager I'd not support spurs till he was gone.

Its not really that much of a sacrifice. That useless fat cunt wouldn't last 2 games in a job that meant his privilege counted for nothing.

That's good to hear.

Is this the same way Jose was hired because he was the "cheap option" ?
You are right on him being waaaayyy down the list of candidates though.

I'm surprised that you can't see the distinction between calling out BS re Levy and the ridiculous accusations that people support Levy ahead of the club.

"This is the longest we've gone without a trophy!!"

"Erm, actually it isn't"

"You cuck"

"Enic take money out of the club"

"No, they really don't"

"You support Levy not the club"

"Levy picks the team"

"Don't be ridiculous"

"Grrrr, you Levy lover you"

:nunolol:

Wouldn't it logically follow you comment -

"Of course I support Nuno. He manages my football team"

Of course I support ENIC. They own my football team.

Of course I support D. Levy. He manages my football club.

But logic and hatred are not good bedfellows ....

Gotta love this thread all the haters together playing amongst themselves and not bothering the rest of the forum, keep it up.

This is your favourite thread.

I love how you are so triggered.

You are not a mushroom. You are a Moth.

Lol.

Keep replying champ. X every click in this thread is another nail in Enics coffin.

That's how it works right?

So you're now saying we're NOT doing things the right way then?

Make your flippin mind up mate

My mind has always been made up ... you're the one blinded by hatred.

I support the way ENIC and Levy have taken out club from mid-table near bankruptcy in the 90's to regular top six and top ten financially we have become today, a owners who have taken a 19th century stadium and replaced it with one of the best in the world.

I also think that the zero transfer window and the EPL fiasco were massive mistakes ...

Any sane person can seperate good from bad then make a rationale determination as to whether the overall impact has been positive or negative, any lazy person, and I mean you, can whine like a sad bitch over and over again ....

Just keep it in this thread and everyone will be happy.

This is your favourite thread.

I love how you are so triggered.

You are not a mushroom. You are a Moth.

Lol.

Keep replying champ. X every click in this thread is another nail in Enics coffin.

That's how it works right?
If you say so ... as long as you believe that delusion the rest of the site will be happy.

Put him on ignore, he's clearly got issues, this place is a million times better without having to read through his 50+ daily regurgitated anti Levy posts.

Plus you won't be at risk mymore of copping a ban when he gets upto his snidey tricks
Nah.

To be fair me and Joan have a long lasting back and forth good natured relationship.
we do like wumming each other, but it's all in good fun.
Mostly anyway, the odd time it might get a tad out of hand but it's all good at the end of the day.

I don't think we've ever had a serious falling out and have certainly never carded each other.
Well, I've never carded him anyway.

I support the way ENIC and Levy have taken out club from mid-table near bankruptcy in the 90's to regular top six and top ten financially we have become today, a owners who have taken a 19th century stadium and replaced it with one of the best in the world.

I also think that the zero transfer window and the EPL fiasco were massive mistakes ...

Any sane person can seperate good from bad then make a rationale determination as to whether the overall impact has been positive or negative, any lazy person, and I mean you, can whine like a sad bitch over and over again ....

Lose the tude.

Stop the personal insults or I will report you to Admin Admin

I get this thread triggers you but calling people names isn't on anymore.

Please adhere to the sites rules or you will be sanctioned.

haha - the admin threat - what a loser

Sorry Spurs winning pisses you off so much .... 😆 😆 😆

im happy spurs squeaked a win. I’m happy we are top of the league.

very happy.

im not happy you are trying to make a good natured thread bad with attacks on individual posters because it makes you so emotional.

Grow up.

im happy spurs squeaked a win. I’m happy we are top of the league.

very happy.

im not happy you are trying to make a good natured thread bad with attacks on individual posters because it makes you so emotional.

Grow up.

What you call a good natured thread I see as home for the sites cesspool of haters - tomato / tomato I guess - but as long as you all stay in one place everyone is happy.

What you call a good natured thread I see as home for the sites cesspool of haters - tomato / tomato I guess - but as long as you all stay in one place everyone is happy.

So because you interpret other peoples criticism as "hatred", it gives the right to abuse them?

That is such sad reading.

We were not near bankruptcy when ENIC took over.

So their constant abuse of our club is OK but if you abuse them it isn't - is that what you mean by sad?
Apparently it's only those that call out the BS that's said about Levy that throw insults and abuse around.

You know all us "cucks" and "Levy lovers" who suck Levy's cock and lick his arse.
The ones that support Enic and not the club.

:harrylol:

Havent given a penny to Levy in years. Havent bought a shirt in years. Money is power.

that goes the same for these woke companies that push their agendas but want your money at the same time. Fook them. Research what your hard earned cash is funding

Back
Top Bottom