Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a lot of the ball but did fuck all with it which is way we seem to have played since after West Ham with Jose. There doesn't seem to be any player willing to push on and try a run behind, a risky ball etc. It's all very conservative and safety-first.

Doherty really should have been moved on, I don't like digging our players out but I'm really not sure what he offers... He was supposed to be the fullback who bombed on and put quality service in. He doesn't do that for us at all

only us could fire Mourinho to bring in his regen but without the charm, titles and charisma, but way more beard tho. Tottenham DNA my fucking ass. Defensive dinossaur
We fired Jose without a thought about who we were going to bring in just as long as he went before the cup final

Shambolic

Had a lot of the ball but did fuck all with it which is way we seem to have played since after West Ham with Jose. There doesn't seem to be any player willing to push on and try a run behind, a risky ball etc. It's all very conservative and safety-first.

Doherty really should have been moved on, I don't like digging our players out but I'm really not sure what he offers... He was supposed to be the fullback who bombed on and put quality service in. He doesn't do that for us at all
Joke player

The back heel was good, we know he has talent. Off the ball he was fucking shocking again and he can't finish a fucking match.
To be fair I didn’t see him putting his hand up to come off. He had just played a role in the second goal and Nuno took him off. We actually lost some impetus when he went off. Ali came on and looked tidy but does everything slowly and our chance of winning had gone

Could be worse, hardest game of the group out of the way, Ndombele back with a decent performance, Gil good in flashes, more experience for Japhet, no one killed by a thug team, won't see that ref again for a while...

But oh my eyes, how fucking useless can one right back be?

Do the humane thing Paratici

Peaky-Blinders-horse-shooting-scene-sent-fans-into-a-frenzy-2559809.jpg

Our options are limited so I’d play him

As long as Doherty Winks or Davies don’t start

Depending on how Sanchez and Romero are coming back from their time away, which is something we obviously can't tell, I would probably play him as well, but that is not based on anything he did today.

Lets hope you are right.

About what? There was no prediction.

Just saying he's doing ok for now..... Worked his ass off and had some good moments.

Expecting him to hold the attack together is a bit crazy given how that match played out.....

Pathetic display again..joke..
Why is levy getting away with this, he is responsible for this squads lack of quality and the joke manager getting the job, instead of giving conte what he needed
Yep. Nuno will get flack and Paratici and Winks, Doherty and others but the real issue is elsewhere. I'm used to us not being great over the years but a 3rd year on the spin of boredom is unacceptable. One person has been making decisions over the last 3 years and it isn't bloody Paratici.

Lloris

Trippier
Vertonghen
Alderweireld
Rose

Dier
Dembele
Eriksen

Alli
Son
Kane

Wasn't all that long ago our team often looked like that. And don't forget that both Alli and Dier were brilliant then.

Sad times.

I am not sure what this really has to do with what I said.

I never said he sucked, I said he is overrated. Although your last line kind of shows that. He is not close to Kane or Son's level and not good enough to start for the Big Clubs.
I see. You'd probably set up a team with 11 strikers.

I guess you believe the same about the likes of Kanté (Appologies in advance for a Chelsea Reference), Fernandinio and Neves.

Back
Top Bottom