Rennes VS Tottenham Hotspur. Thursday 16th September 17:45 Euro Conf League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No idea who plays and who is even fit to play.

This will be a tough game but it's not ideal going to France 3 days before Chelsea

we know - no Son, no Romero, Sanchez, Lo Celso.

Dier - TBD

Gollini, Doherty, Gil will surely start.

A Draw will do?

COYS

I've said this before and got dogs abuse, it's just my opinion. But I really don't care about this mickey mouse 3rd rate eufa money spinning competition...its pointless and worthless.
Plus we clearly need to concentrate on the league or we could be finishing 10th...

I've said this before and got dogs abuse, it's just my opinion. But I really don't care about this mickey mouse 3rd rate eufa money spinning competition...its pointless and worthless.
Plus we clearly need to concentrate on the league or we could be finishing 10th...
WHY ARE YOU FECKING POSTING IN THE OMT THEN???????

He needs to leave as many first teamers at home as he can. Kane shouldn't even travel. Should be something like Gollini, Doherty, Tanganga, Rodon, Davies, Winks, John, Ndombele, Markanday, Scarlet, Gil
Agree mate. Good thing it’s a ‘local’ one so not a hugely debilitating journey and time zone change

We dont have the squad to take it seriously if we want a semi respectable league position. I'm ok with it if we use it for what it should be used for, giving kids a chance and minutes to senior players who arent playing in the league.

Agree mate. Good thing it’s a ‘local’ one so not a hugely debilitating journey and time zone change
Annoyingly Chelsea are playing on the tuesday and against Zenit but of course in London.

had it been the reverse fixture on a wed that would have helped.

We dont have the squad to take it seriously if we want a semi respectable league position. I'm ok with it if we use it for what it should be used for, giving kids a chance and minutes to senior players who arent playing in the league.
I think we should take the home games seriously and qualify but yeah, agree. Devine > Skipp/PEH

Very difficult selection for Nuno, it’s clear that our second string cannot be trusted away in Europe (see Antwerp, LASK, Zagreb, Pacos etc) but we have so many injuries and such a huge game on Sunday it’s not really worth taking a strong team to a fixture we don’t really need to win.

Hopefully Ndombele plays and plays well, the team needs him.

It’s not pointless because 3 years from now, our best chance at making the champions league will be by uefa coefficient.

Edit: By the responses, some of you are literally incapable of thinking beyond the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
We obviously don't have the depth to take this game seriously with a derby a few days later. Any fool looking at the schedule a couple of weeks ago could sense potential hurdles except Levy.

Annoyingly Chelsea are playing on the tuesday and against Zenit but of course in London.

had it been the reverse fixture on a wed that would have helped.
Zenit no walk in park though… hoping for a lot of cards and tightening hammies

Very difficult selection for Nuno, it’s clear that our second string cannot be trusted away in Europe (see Antwerp, LASK, Zagreb, Pacos etc) but we have so many injuries and such a huge game on Sunday it’s not really worth taking a strong team to a fixture we don’t really need to win.

Hopefully Ndombele plays and plays well, the team needs him.
Or do you save him for Chelsea?

Back
Top Bottom