Who at Spurs is treating fans with the most contempt?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate in the last ten years a smaller provincial club in Leicester have won more than we have that is utter garbage on us as a club.
They are better run and have better owners they is no denial or argument, this is on ENIC who have been turned over by a lesser club West ham will be the next.
We just need these cunts gone before we are in a position to actually challenge and show the ambition required of a big city club.
They are better run, I've said that previously.

West Ham though, no chance.

Yep.

People keep saying that Enic take money out of the Spurs, but nobody can actually come up with the slightest evidence of it.

Are you one of those that think that a company that owns a football club are not allowed to make a profit outside of the club?
Pointless debating this further - this is staggering

No answer then?
The answer is painfully clear but you’re so far down the ENIC rabbit hole no matter what I say you’ll still claim Levy is the victims here

Also the fact a paid ENIC bot agrees with your post proves my point beyond all doubt now

Yep.

People keep saying that Enic take money out of the Spurs, but nobody can actually come up with the slightest evidence of it.

Are you one of those that think that a company that owns a football club are not allowed to make a profit outside of the club?
Where is the money then?….we have a goal each and every year to have net spend on players…..is that true of the handful of clubs above us in terms of wealth?

Highest season tickets, one of the biggest annual turnovers and we can’t compete financially…..seems very strange to me that this is the case…..

We are not asking to dominate world football, just asking to be competitive relevant to our financial stature….

The answer is painfully clear but you’re so far down the ENIC rabbit hole no matter what I say you’ll still claim Levy is the victims here

Also the fact a paid ENIC bot agrees with your post proves my point beyond all doubt now
Oh well.
As long as I don't get thrown out of the WhatsApp group because, you know, we all think alike on there

Cue the tin foil hat brigade saying this was a set up

We have the 5th highest revenue in the PL.

Guess who wins trophies, yep the ones with higher revenues than us.
5 of the 6 richest clubs in the country, the big 6, have won 63 trophies between them snce ENIC took control of our club. And that doesn't even include community shields.
The other club has won 1 league cup

Do you seriously not see an anomaly there?

Still displaying your ignorance for the whole site to see.
Are you disputing the SR table or not? Make yer mind up mate.

Have Swiss Ramble made an error sandwiching us between Ashley and the Glazers in 19th place?

Would you like me to post it again for you to have another look :disdain:

Last edited:
5 of the 6 richest clubs in the country, the big 6, have won 63 trophies between them snce ENIC took control of our club. And that doesn't even include community shields.
The other club has won 1 league cup

Do you seriously not see an anomaly there?
What you're saying is that we, being way behind in revenue for 20 years, and only last year became 5th "richest" should have won more trophies?

Yep, absolutely agree with that.
Is it Levy's fault that we failed in numerous semi finals and finals?

Or is it the players?

Or is it the managers? (Sonny at LB springs to mind)

Or is it a combination of all those things.?

Where is the money then?….we have a goal each and every year to have net spend on players…..is that true of the handful of clubs above us in terms of wealth?

Highest season tickets, one of the biggest annual turnovers and we can’t compete financially…..seems very strange to me that this is the case…..

We are not asking to dominate world football, just asking to be competitive relevant to our financial stature….
You're seriously asking "where is the money"?

Have a look at the official accounts and you'll see what it's been spent on and how much we're holding onto.

We have the 5th highest revenue in the PL.

Guess who wins trophies, yep the ones with higher revenues than us.

A healthy revenue stream is no match for a wealthy owner willing to commit funds to improving the squad.

I doubt city's revenue was in the top five until the owners came along......

Until an owner buys spurs with the intention to make the jump towards tangible on-pitch success, then spurs' ceiling has been reached and its either stagnation as an 'almost' club or gradual decline to where they deserve to be in line with ENIC's net spend figures.

A healthy revenue stream is no match for a wealthy owner willing to commit funds to improving the squad.

I doubt city's revenue was in the top five until the owners came along......

Until an owner buys spurs with the intention to make the jump towards tangible on-pitch success, then spurs' ceiling has been reached and its either stagnation as an 'almost' club or gradual decline to where they deserve to be in line with ENIC's net spend figures.
I agree but unicorns etc

Back
Top Bottom