Are the morals of our owners important to you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I live up in Newcastle and this city is really partying today, in the first instance, cos they've finally got rid of Mike Ashley. Must admit I'm slightly envious of them really and will be even more so if they bring Conte in before the match against us.

Why the fuck did they have to announce this now. I'm stuck in with the home fans on the 17th....

I live up in Newcastle and this city is really partying today, in the first instance, cos they've finally got rid of Mike Ashley. Must admit I'm slightly envious of them really and will be even more so if they bring Conte in before the match against us.

Why the fuck did they have to announce this now. I'm stuck in with the home fans on the 17th....
The timing could work in our favour. Pretty much all of their players will know they will be persona non grata almost immediately.

They have nothing that we should envy them for.

I've yet to meet a City or Chelsea fan who'd swap their owners for €NIC.

If Arabs , Russians, Chinese, American, English or any other really really rich people are going to invest billions into an English football team I want it to be mine.

Anyone who says otherwise is either Not Spurs, some Morally superior high horse rider, or an outright hypocrite.
12 x's and counting for wanting to see my football team compete for and win titles!

NeglectedShabbyChimneyswift-max-1mb.gif

You arent wrong. No chav or city fan would swap their wins for having a taxdodging enic win them 1 league cup in 20 years. It just doesnt make any sense for them to want it.
I wonder how many Geordies would swap their new owners for ENIC?
It's funny how so many of our fans think themselves morally superior to everyone else and pretend they would turn their back on the club in the same situation
:sonhmm:

I wonder how many Geordies would swap their new owners for ENIC?
It's funny how so many of our fans think themselves morally superior to everyone else and pretend they would turn their back on the club in the same situation
:sonhmm:
It is silly to turn your back on the club because who the owner is. If that mattered, there would be almost no spurs fans left based on the last 20 years of the current owners. Maybe a few hardcore eniccers but thats it.

It is silly to turn your back on the club because who the owner is. If that mattered, there would be almost no spurs fans left based on the last 20 years of the current owners. Maybe a few hardcore eniccers but thats it.
And yet these very people pretend they don't support the owners ahead of the football team!

Bunch of hypocrites

Surprised they didn't go for Spammers to be honest? Unscrupulous owners and in London.
To really make that work as a superclub situation you’d have to buy the stadium from the government. A move that would suit all parties if the money was right, but it would be a political mess and between that and the club come at a high price.

Newcastle is a really sound, probably underpriced investment. These oil tycoons know what they’re doing.

It would break my heart to see them leave San Siro, but the other ones that are absolute plums for a project like this are the Milan sides.

And yet these very people pretend they don't support the owners ahead of the football team!

Bunch of hypocrites
Jesus John
You've had me fooled for years
Underneath it all, I always thought you had some smarts.
But you really don't.
You have no breadth of comprehension. All you can do is to focus down narrow channels.

Back
Top Bottom