Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair there was a time when Kane would have the ball , actually run a little bit and then bang even against the likes of Chavs, Arse , Pool etc. He has declined physically quite a bit since then.
I’ve always said Kane 2017 was better.
I’ve no problem with Kane back then

People pretending he’s better now because he’s too fucked to play the same way though

I’ve always said Kane 2017 was better.
I’ve no problem with Kane back then

People pretending he’s better now because he’s too fucked to play the same way though
His pressing is so weak nowadays. He knows how to get at the end of chances. He'd be great if the rest of the team was dominant and doing all the running while creating tons of chances (eg. city). But for us , where the rest of the team arent filled with great footballers, we need our striker to be not just a goalscorer but also soemone who presses from the front. At the same time we dont have many goalscorers at all in our team, so we need him.

You could just post a video of Kane looking as good as Lewandoski or Ronaldo if it’s that easy

I could do, but I can't be arsed. People who make those sorts of videos generally have a bit too much free time to spare.

But I could even make a two minute video of you actually talking a bit of sense. Probably.

Last edited:
His pressing is so weak nowadays. He knows how to get at the end of chances. He'd be great if the rest of the team was dominant and doing all the running while creating tons of chances (eg. city). But for us , where the rest of the team arent filled with great footballers, we need our striker to be not just a goalscorer but also soemone who presses from the front. At the same time we dont have many goalscorers at all in our team, so we need him.
Agree with that but our general pressing isn’t good

There was an instance when Kane was actually pressing the Villa keeper but no one else was pressing the FBs so Kane looked round and clearly thought
What was the point?

Some interesting comments from Levy, albeit from a year ago:

“The problem we have at the moment is there’s a mismatch in people’s expectations on prices and what clubs can actually afford to spend. That’s why you are seeing a reduction in the number of transactions. If you have a transfer that’s £80million, everybody else thinks their player is worth £80m.

“That’s fine if there’s enough money to go around, but if there isn’t enough money what ends up happening is the clubs that want to sell for £80m don’t get a buyer. The market stops, there’s no liquidity. There’s a limited amount of liquidity in the market and that’s why we’ve found it more difficult to do transactions, but we are not on our own.”

Some interesting comments from Levy, albeit from a year ago:

“The problem we have at the moment is there’s a mismatch in people’s expectations on prices and what clubs can actually afford to spend. That’s why you are seeing a reduction in the number of transactions. If you have a transfer that’s £80million, everybody else thinks their player is worth £80m.

“That’s fine if there’s enough money to go around, but if there isn’t enough money what ends up happening is the clubs that want to sell for £80m don’t get a buyer. The market stops, there’s no liquidity. There’s a limited amount of liquidity in the market and that’s why we’ve found it more difficult to do transactions, but we are not on our own.”
And he contributes to that himself as well by holding out on big fees for our players.

You couldn’t do, because you can’t make something happen on video that didn’t happen when it comes to documenting what a footballer can and can’t do

So are you saying Kane hasn't scored some great goals, or made some wonderful assists with passes Lewandowski couldn't even dream of?

I couldn't care less about Robert Lewandowski skipping past the Chuckle Brothers and Boris Johnson in the Bundesliga.

So are you saying Kane hasn't scored some great goals, or made some wonderful assists with passes Lewandowski couldn't even dream of?

I couldn't care less about Robert Lewandowski skipping past the Chuckle Brothers and Boris Johnson in the Bundesliga.
Funny because you said he was a great player. Happy to belittle his world class goals against teams like Dortmund and Leverkusen etc but spank one off over Kane tapping home from 1 meter against NS Mura and Maccabi Haifa

You seem to have chosen to ignore the CL video see…oh yes, of course it didn’t happen if someone puts it on YouTube I forgot.

Kane scored a few great goals once, yes, mostly when I rated him highly.
The last was against Palace, probably the only worldie he’s scored in three years.

His numbers have never been high when it comes to wonder strikes, always been more of a player that just hits it well when he’s on form and players feed it to him on a plate.

Odd to deny that when it’s your main excuse when he doesn’t score…

Lewandoski doesn’t need to play in midfield because he’s a complete striker, still makes some outstanding play though.

You’ve belittled a video you clearly didn’t watch. Hahaha, why so scared?
Come out from behind the sofa and learn what world class is.

I’m still waiting for the video of Kane playing like Ronaldo LOL

Funny because you said he was a great player. Happy to belittle his world class goals against teams like Dortmund and Leverkusen etc but spank one off over Kane tapping home from 1 meter against NS Mura and Maccabi Haifa

You seem to have chosen to ignore the CL video see…oh yes, of course it didn’t happen if someone puts it on YouTube I forgot.

Kane scored a few great goals once, yes, mostly when I rated him highly.
The last was against Palace, probably the only worldie he’s scored in three years.

His numbers have never been high when it comes to wonder strikes, always been more of a player that just hits it well when he’s on form and players feed it to him on a plate.

Odd to deny that when it’s your main excuse when he doesn’t score…

Lewandoski doesn’t need to play in midfield because he’s a complete striker, still makes some outstanding play though.

You’ve belittled a video you clearly didn’t watch. Hahaha, why so scared?
Come out from behind the sofa and learn what world class is.

I’m still waiting for the video of Kane playing like Ronaldo LOL

I spank one off because I'm actually a Tottenham fan. Unlike some.

You got banned from posting on the Woolwich forum, didn't you?

I spank one off because I'm actually a Tottenham fan. Unlike some.

You got banned from posting on the Woolwich forum, didn't you?
I think you’ll find that was arcspace

You can try all the tricks in the world to make out I’m a gooner, I’ll just laugh in your face.
Especially when you said just today that Jack Wilshere could play like Messi

Have you stood on a terraced Park Lane?
Have you fuck, never even stepped foot in WHL guaranteed.

Newbie that came for Golden Boots.
Stop pretending you hate Woolwich, it’s embarrassing. You don’t get points for saying what’s a given.

You have to really feel it, but you’re just trying too hard.

I think you’ll find that was arcspace

You can try all the tricks in the world to make out I’m a gooner, I’ll just laugh in your face.
Especially when you said just today that Jack Wilshere could play like Messi

Have you stood on a terraced Park Lane?
Have you fuck, never even stepped foot in WHL guaranteed.

Newbie that came for Golden Boots.
Stop pretending you hate Woolwich, it’s embarrassing. You don’t get points for saying what’s a given.

You have to really feel it, but you’re just trying too hard.

EHEubRV.jpg

Your hero.

Barney Ronay taking shots at our boy.

England reliant on Kane supremacy with captain striving for goal record | Barney Ronay

The problem we have now is that the player wants to leave. Some of us have recognized for a few years that irrespective of Kane being one of our own his skillset may no longer be a great match for our needs. but beyond that his lack of mobility is something we cannot suffer any longer.

Well now they are literally saying it in the friggin press and saying that he's gonna fill his boots against the like of Andorra to compensate. And this comes after having an offer of only 75M in the summer. Good thing we showed those oil cunts how tough we were, eh? Looking forward to his 9M move to Inter in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom