The entire Saudi Arabian soverign, population and government.. AKA Newcastle (A) 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it was his first youd say fair enough
A man goes into a pub in a small town and, for whatever reason, gets introduced to the clientele. There’s Farmer Jack, Barman Jim, Maurice “Dancer” and Sheepshagger John. After a few pints, the visitor’s curiosity gets the better of him and he asks John what’s with the nickname.

“See this pub?” asks John, “I built it, but they don’t call me Pubbuilder John? I’m the local doctor, I saved Barman Jim’s life once when he choked on a peanut, but they don’t call me Lifesaver John. Every year, I supply a huge Christmas tree for the village green, but the don’t call me Christmas Tree John.

“But you shag one lousy sheep…”

its a win especially after giving them the lead and on the day that it was surprised no subs looking comfy enough till of course the usual nervy ending happens so often no matter how some guys are doing always a howler around the corner on to the next one .

Romero cost us the first goal, not Dier. He let Wilson come from behind and reach the ball before him.
Dier was between the crosser and the atacker, it was his man. Romero was behind he can't stop a cross from behind the header of that cross. And if he tried to get in front he'd have left another man behind unmarked

Perfect

Gave them hope when they scored
Squeezed the hope with a goal
Snatched it away with another goal
Gave the home support palpitations (literally)
Drove the nail in the coffin
Got their man sent off
Gave them a glimmer
End the game

Lol

We played with some real control in the 2nd half. TBH, I am putting that down to how awful Newcastle are in midfield, they allowed our players an easy time to look like 70s Brazil.

Weird own goal from Dier, but this wasn't a close game. Only disappointment is we didn't really go for the kill 2nd half. Well, I say 'only' the first ten mins was very bad, it's as if the whole team just didn't start the game until they scored. But we did well after that.

Lovely goals we scored today too.

Dier must he their MoTM, he lost the scorer for the first then added a second.

And still some of our fans think he's any more than a blunt instrument
Romero lost the header mate!!!!

And it was Romero who jumped and missed his header that led to the ball dropping over to Dier who wouldn’t have seen it until last min!!

Talk about being totally blinded by bias!!!

Back
Top Bottom