Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not getting excited again like I did in the summer until there’s an actual announcement with him in a Spurs shirt. The summer reports that it was happening faked me out enough before.

But if he is appointed then it will finally be that big statement that it’s now or never after the last few years of shit.

What ever is happening, it’s clearly imminent and will be announced very soon, similar to Jose Mourinho. The Spurs official site must know this, as they have not even mentioned Ryan Mason taking over. If it is indeed Conte, which I pray to god it gets sorted, then this one is pretty much happening by this evening. Conte is by far the best manager out there and should have been appointed last summer. What a monumental fuck Up from Levy and Co once again. Appoint Conte and please back him in Jan.

Everyone thinking we know who Conte will play and not. No one knows but Conte.

The guy could decide Harry Winks is the best midfielder at the club and play him every week. I wouldn't put it past him.

The guy could decide Harry Winks is the best midfielder at the club and play him every week. I wouldn't put it past him.
If he thinks Winks is the best midfielder at the club, then Winks is the 2nd coming of Iniesta. That's how much we should trust him.

I've seen a few people saying Ndombele won't play - despite Conte trying to sign him for Inter

Sick Bbc One GIF by BBC

He made victor Moses integral to his team when they won the league

If he thinks Winks is the best midfielder at the club, then Winks is the 2nd coming of Iniesta. That's how much we should trust him.
This is where I am at. Whatever he decides is best I am 100% on board. We've been a disaster for over 3 years outside of the Champions League Final which completely and totally drained Poch and many of the players.

I never wanted Mourinho and Nuno was always the wrong guy, but Conte with a man he trusts in Paratici as DoF? Let's go.

Back
Top Bottom