Conte: winners and losers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Last summer our union did not happen because the end of my relationship with Inter was still too recent and emotionally too involved with the end of the season, so I felt that it wasn’t yet the right time to return to coaching," said Conte.

"But the contagious enthusiasm and determination of Daniel Levy in wanting to entrust me with this task had already hit the mark.

"Now that the opportunity has returned, I have chosen to take it with great conviction."

Our young HG players are going to be winners. Tanganga checks all the boxes and I think he's going to feature prominently in Conte's back 3 if that's what he goes with.
Might also mean the likes of Winks and Dele will overstay their welcome since they will fill our quota with all the foreign talent Conte is looking to bring in.
Hopefully, Conte can revitalize Dele but I doubt it.

If the appointment works and its a big if and Levy could still fuck it up then levy and enic will be the winners

Losers Enic out mob. They have had their guns silenced.

Seems way to premature for that.

Also how are people who complained that they wanted the board and club to show more ambition losers if they get the things they wanted?

The losers are the ENIC apologists who now see their bosses and idols admit that they fucked up and haven't done enough in the past to get the club where we should be.

Big winners are Levy/ENIC who will buy themselves a couple of years of angry free fans…

Big Losers are Levy/ENIC when they realise how many players Conte will want to beat the crap out off and obviously sell, and then replace….

True winners are the fans, if Conte succeeds, well we can’t complain about that, if he fails then there truly is no where for the Owners to turn as his failure will no doubt be because of lack of quality players…Win/Win for the fans I think…..

If the appointment works and its a big if and Levy could still fuck it up then levy and enic will be the winners

Losers Enic out mob. They have had their guns silenced.
If it works, everyones a winner...duhhhh. People dont want enic out for the sake it. They want them out because we never win anything and are going backwards. So if it works...

Only thing is, I feel kind of bad for letting Serge go. Under Conte he would thrive in my opinion.

Seems way to premature for that.

Also how are people who complained that they wanted the board and club to show more ambition losers if they get the things they wanted?

The losers are the ENIC apologists who now see their bosses and idols admit that they fucked up and haven't done enough in the past to get the club where we should be.
In what way are enic apologists the losers. We were told we were selfish for merely using our season tickets. Do you still want enic out or not?

Our young HG players are going to be winners. Tanganga checks all the boxes and I think he's going to feature prominently in Conte's back 3 if that's what he goes with.
Might also mean the likes of Winks and Dele will overstay their welcome since they will fill our quota with all the foreign talent Conte is looking to bring in.
Hopefully, Conte can revitalize Dele but I doubt it.
Just play that montage off Japhet hunting and murdering Sterling and Grealish. Throw in the old 'pussyhole' quotes. Antonio will make him a made man on the spot....

Gone: Dier, Davies, Sanchez, Docherty, Winks, Dele, LoCelso, Fat Steve, Ndombele
Stay: Reggy, Tanganga, Romero, Royal, PEH, Skipp, Lucas, Son, Kane (if he sorts himself out)

Of course we would have to buy some players in

any player that cannot run for 90 mins will be out... Ndombele,Davies better pack their bags and anyone else not prepared to put a shift in.
Conte made a decent player out of Victor Moses because he could move himself quickly, so dont be surprised if an out of favour player suddenly looks impressive.

any player that cannot run for 90 mins will be out... Ndombele,Davies better pack their bags and anyone else not prepared to put a shift in.
Conte made a decent player out of Victor Moses because he could move himself quickly, so dont be surprised if an out of favour player suddenly looks impressive.
Dele Alli GIF by COPA90

Back
Top Bottom