Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, kids are asleep, 6 of you disagreed, let's have a colour therapy cunt off?!!!

Blue in the lead up to the game, as the talk is made, as the team shape in laid out, under our benches (believe it already is).

This should turn purple in the next 3-4 minutes, bright light filling their eyes, then into white.

Bang! A fully invigorated endocrine system, for the cost of a few light bulbs, what possible resistance could this topic get here in this thread!!!

rainbow colors GIF by The Night Sea

Training gear in Ruby Red, Amber, Citrine, Rose/Emerald, Apatite Blue, Sapphire Blue, Amethyst, White.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F2d623dc460f9a767823891bec20d0e0e.png

Will Conte get any cash from Levy in January?

”Spurs' net transfer spend since 2010 is between a quarter and a half of the other Big Six clubs and it is the most successful club in terms of keeping its wages low as a proportion of income the club generates," Maguire said.

"Spurs have had a business model rather than a trophy winning model. football London

We could remain under FFP & spend £400m

LETS GOOOOOO!

We could remain under FFP & spend £400m

LETS GOOOOOO!
You do wonder a bit if this is part of the reason why at times ENIC have not spent, where maybe they have been looking to sell with the set up that the new owner could go to town right away.

As he’s rattling the names off, you can almost literally see Daniel thinking “I have to pay each of these fuckers… Another one? Christ, how many are there?”

Interesting that the cut out the part where Antonio says and “And then there is Ryan, Ryan Mason. His speciality is his mates.”

Elite content that, the club do listen to the fans - this tells you Daniel is willing to listen to his manager's demands, we will see if he keeps it up.

As he’s rattling the names off, you can almost literally see Daniel thinking “I have to pay each of these fuckers… Another one? Christ, how many are there?”

Interesting that the cut out the part where Antonio says and “And then there is Ryan, Ryan Mason. His speciality is his mates.”

I thought the exact same thing. Levy looked as confused as usual.

I think all this "too many staff" stuff is and always was a red-herring(*).... Their wages will relatively be chicken feed. Poch had (and still does have) his own crew and you can bet he'd have insisted on bringing them all back in if we'd re-hired him in the summer too.

(*Nor do I buy Conte's "I was still pining for Inter" jive.......)

Degree of autonomy and funding would have undoubtedly been the sticking point in the summer and seemingly we've since conceded to AC's demands.

Back
Top Bottom