OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a garbage logo.

The logo has undergone an evolution. Everything has an evolution. The brand is not linked to Turin, but basically Juventus is linked to Turin as pizza is to Naples, that is, not at all. Juve is a multinational, they have no territorial ties starting with the name "youth" and therefore were perhaps the only team - together with Inter - to be able to free themselves from the chains of territorial representation. "
loghi-della-juventus.png

The logo has undergone an evolution. Everything has an evolution. The brand is not linked to Turin, but basically Juventus is linked to Turin as pizza is to Naples, that is, not at all. Juve is a multinational, they have no territorial ties starting with the name "youth" and therefore were perhaps the only team - together with Inter - to be able to free themselves from the chains of territorial representation. "
loghi-della-juventus.png

Always thought it was a horse... Never realised it was a zebra! 😄

.....So what's the Turin element then?

Chelsea are annoyingly good, you got their wing back doing a Cruyff turn ball control in the opps 6 yard box...mental how much mileage Tuchel has got out of this team.
It is the champion team in CL and first in PL, not by chance, however, giving the 1-0 with that episode was conditioning. Then nothing to say about losing.

Woolwich? Ajax?

Always thought it was a horse... Never realised it was a zebra! 😄

.....So what's the Turin element then?

There is no Turin element. If you go to Turin you will find many more Torino Calcio fans. It probably derives from the history of the Agnelli & FIAT Auto. Since the 1960s, the Agnellis have wanted to give Juventus a "national" and non-territorial imprint. A team that united the immigrant from southern Italy to the inhabitant of the Veneto.

About the zebra ... what can I tell you? Did you see wolves wolves or jackals / coyotes?😂😂😂

loghi-della-juventus.png
It evolved into a trash logo.

There is no Turin element. If you go to Turin you will find many more Torino Calcio fans. It probably derives from the history of the Agnelli & FIAT Auto. Since the 1960s, the Agnellis have wanted to give Juventus a "national" and non-territorial imprint. A team that united the immigrant from southern Italy to the inhabitant of the Veneto.

The reason I asked:

The symbol was changed to make it more international. In the old there was the symbol of Turin.

????

About the zebra ... what can I tell you? Did you see wolves wolves or jackals / coyotes?😂😂😂

No stripes apart from 2 years..... It was yellow for 30 years FFS!

As I said..... I thought it was a horse.

In my opinion for the foreign expansion project, like Asia. It is a far-sighted project that starts from afar.

No idea what you're saying fella.....

You said: In the old [logo[ there was the symbol of Turin.

What aspect of it symbolised Turin?

Juve are rubbish now, look where they are in Serie A. Chelski are good no doubt, but Juve are shite
Juventus is being rebuilt for two years of great confusion. There has been a step backwards since Allegri's last year. Now without CR7 the investments will start again. If we also sell Ramsey ...

Back
Top Bottom