BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just because he is the least smelly turd in our squad of shit (in terms of passing) doesn't mean we should suck him off for it. I would expect every player in the PL to be able to make that fucking pass...they are paid millions FFS to do this job. Good on him for doing it but fuck me it wasn't 'special'. It was useful though.

I know folks feel they need to defend him because he's been shit, and he has been, and he's taking a beating on this board but there's no need for fellating him for a rather standard and easy pass. This type of nonsense is perhaps why he feels he's bigger than the club.

It was a great pass, well weighted and he timed it excellently. I'm not saying it was anything miraculous, but it was good. I also said Reguilon's tap across the goal was good too, so hardly sucking anyone off, just saying he did something well.

People relentlessly criticise his every bad touch and because he's not quick, but people can't praise a good ball which left Reguilon in a great position? Don't get it tbh. If people were saying 'he's back to world class!' I'd get it, but at the end of the day people were just recognising what he did. Sure you'd expect most top players to make it, but we're not blessed with many of those so it's nice to see.

Now that ball to release Sonny just there was an even nicer ball than Kane's previous. Don't know who played it but it was nice and more difficult.

We look so much more dangerous already, much less ponderous on the ball and often give ourselves at least two options in attack on the counter. It actually looks like we have a plan and tactics when attacking. Hooray!

It was a great pass, well weighted and he timed it excellently. I'm not saying it was anything miraculous, but it was good. I also said Reguilon's tap across the goal was good too, so hardly sucking anyone off, just saying he did something well.

People relentlessly criticise his every bad touch and because he's not quick, but people can't praise a good ball which left Reguilon in a great position? Don't get it tbh. If people were saying 'he's back to world class!' I'd get it, but at the end of the day people were just recognising what he did. Sure you'd expect most top players to make it, but we're not blessed with many of those so it's nice to see.
He did not score but could have 2 assist if Lucas and PEH scored
In the end if we have a chance he mostly plays the last or second last pass

Sure, but if part of your complaint is that the criticism of Kane is OTT then it's pretty hypocritical to do the same in the opposite direction. Kinda takes away your moral high ground doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom