OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anything other than their bad trf business in mind?

Afterall, they just sacked their DOF......

New stadium on the way (supplemented by the city)... Owner willing to spend... Kenwright still in the mix....

There's no plan to anything they do. No long term structure or vision. Their signings have been a truly abysmal waste of money and a highly predictable one at that. Just a scattergun of signings with no real playstyle in mind, to the point now where their squad is shit but they're near FFP limits ( I believe) so have to rely on bargain basement signings. They could legitimately be a relegation candidate. I know you said 'other than transfer business' but when it's THAT bad it can destroy a football club.

But on top of that the same applies to their managerial appointments. Jump from playstyle to playstyle based on names, even hitting the panic button to get in Big Sam at one point. How much money wasted on bringing in Ancelotti who was never going to be suited to a club like that? The football side of things over there is just ran awfully, some similarities with us but 10x worse with more spending.

New stadium is nice but means nothing if you're stuck playing shit football with no prospect of getting better.

First 10 minutes at least the players look like they actually give a fuck. Why let them down?

Yeah this is fair to be honest, I'm mostly a believer that whilst at the game, do what you can to back the team. But I can see why their fans are pissed off, and do think it's fully justified. I mean we have many disgruntled fans here and their situation is far more miserable, and with less prospect of it actually improving anytime soon.

Tons of goals today! Might be tempted to watch MOTD if Woolwich lose too :levyeyes:

There's no plan to anything they do. No long term structure or vision. Their signings have been a truly abysmal waste of money and a highly predictable one at that. Just a scattergun of signings with no real playstyle in mind, to the point now where their squad is shit but they're near FFP limits ( I believe) so have to rely on bargain basement signings. They could legitimately be a relegation candidate. I know you said 'other than transfer business' but when it's THAT bad it can destroy a football club.

But on top of that the same applies to their managerial appointments. Jump from playstyle to playstyle based on names, even hitting the panic button to get in Big Sam at one point. How much money wasted on bringing in Ancelotti who was never going to be suited to a club like that? The football side of things over there is just ran awfully, some similarities with us but 10x worse but more spending on top.

New stadium is nice but means nothing if you're stuck playing shit football with no prospect of getting better.

I feel for them. Very similar to us but with even less rub of the green

Why do both Woolwich and Everton play in white shorts? That's supposed to not be allowed is it?

But on top of that the same applies to their managerial appointments. Jump from playstyle to playstyle based on names, even hitting the panic button to get in Big Sam at one point. How much money wasted on bringing in Ancelotti who was never going to be suited to a club like that? The football side of things over there is just ran awfully, some similarities with us but 10x worse with more spending.

Thing is; that erratic/knee-jerk nature extends to their fans too....

Acting billy big bollocks the moment anything looks rosey (e.g..last season under Ancellotti and previously with Koeman & Martinez.). Even this beef over Rafa being there is over stated..... It happens..... (See AVB, Jose & Graham doing stints here).

Back
Top Bottom