Tottenham Vs Palace - Boxing day - 3pm (Live on BT Sport)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Subbed because we play Southampton in two days and were leading by two goals with them down to 10 men.
Sammy looking at you like:

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Super win. Comfortable. 1 main striker which is a fcuking travesty. Rested once comfortable as opposed to previous times, when brought on in a meaningless FA Cup match when 5 or 6 up. Pochettino' s inherent weakness.

Conte is the real deal but hiccups will come. Is Kane amongst those who are responding? Yes.

Do we need more players? Yes.

Does the team matter more than bickering over one fcuking player? 100%.

Will I ever forget the sh!t Kane pulled before we signed the lame duck Santo? Not this poster but if Kane is on the pitch when we play then I support him because I support the team.

Roll on January where I will be staggered and dismayed if we don't get a stand-in striker but Kane ain't going nowhere now and in Conte, we have a manager Kane respects and knows he has to listen to.

THFC is all that matters.

Just got back from the game, solid, convincing win as it should be. We're finally playing some decent football. Moura and Royal the standouts for me. Now to win these two away games...

Doing a good job quietly .... Eric Dier - most possesion - most passes - most accurate passes .... easy game but he looks like a player reborn in a back three.
His distribution has become so much better. How many horrible diagonal balls that just go out of play have we seen the last few years? Now it seems like he never misses one. Think he’s keeping it simpler and playing within himself.

Wow, so Igula Igula actually moaned about Moura today? Sweet jesus. No wonder he's (deservedly) in the bin. The amount of shite people come out with on here is truly staggering.
So many agenda merchants on here with so little to contribute.

Shame as outside 5-6 posters it’s the best and most authentic Spurs board on the web.

Back
Top Bottom