Southampton Vs Tottenham - 28th Dec - 3pm KO (Live On Amazon Prime)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if AC has picked this team in order to show Levy that investment is absolutely imperative. He's a clever chap and I have a lot of faith in him. This could be a not so subtle message to the bald dwarf.

I wonder if AC has picked this team in order to show Levy that investment is absolutely imperative. He's a clever chap and I have a lot of faith in him. This could be a not so subtle message to the bald dwarf.
Come on. They played two days ago so he needed to rotate a bit.

But I presume everyone with a brain can see we have depth to play two matches in three days.

Not surprised at all really. We don't have enough flair and creativity in the side. And when Kane drops deep to be that player to the best of his ability he gets a load of shit for it. Desperately need a creative, ball playing midfielder and better wing-backs.

Back
Top Bottom