Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blimey, that was like being constipated for two hours with some sweet relief at the end. Fingers crossed Conte and Paratici can look at these last two matches and see the glaring shortcomings of our squad, so as frustrating as the last few days have been they probably came at the perfect time.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year, lads and lasses.
:contethumb:
🤣🤣🤣 So true. Only watching us lot could be likened to having a shit

A person collapsing in a football stand is not evidence a vaccine has caused it.

You said 10-15 people have collapsed, show me the evidence of that and then I will admit you're right.

Throwing a random number at me and claiming it is fact doesn't make it fact.

It was only a few weeks ago people were claiming footballers were collapsing because of the vaccine and yet, those footballers were not vaccinated...
You’re right - it’s all just a coincidence - nothing to see here, move on. Lol

The switch to a 4 at the back won us the game. In the last 8 minutes after the restart son looked much more comfortable wider and the team just seemed more fluid.

Lordy, what a way to grind out 3 points :contesideeye:

I’m not complaining, but we really do need to find a way to break down these parked buses.
If you want to smile, just imagine the Woolwich, United, and West Ham fans that will have been refreshing the score assuming we were about to drop points.

dario saric smile GIF by NBA

There was another medical emergency that was a heart attack (obviously that had nothing to do with the pandemic or vaccine...) at Watford at the start of December too.

All these matches getting stopped must just be a random coincidence...I was boosted about 2 weeks ago now btw.

Not sure if you’ve been in the covid thread but we’ve discussed this issue at length.

Studies have shown that myocarditis is far more likely after covid than the vaccine.

I have mate.

We were talking a few weeks ago about that unreliable study that wasn't peer reviewed by that hack doctor trying to sell supplements.

At this point I am going to just put idiots on ignore because I mentally cannot engage with people who come from disingenuous positions.

100 minutes and 10 seconds of joy. But i think we played well just not clinical enough. Perhaps a pen .

Back
Top Bottom