Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watching the analysis and Keys and Gray are pundits for Bein Sports.

Brings back the good old days of Sky Sports, before the woke brigade ruined football.

I'm so pleased I cancelled Sky.

If you think what they said was fine and their sacking was a result of overly sensitive woke/cancel culture then I can see why you hark back to the “good old days”. Why not move to Saudi Arabia where every day can be like the good old days and you can watch Keys and Gray on Bein every weekend?

WE dominated the game, more shots, more possession, more shots on target, more corners, more of everything, so we didnt play badly but we did make life hard for ourselves.
It was for all to see that PEH or Skipp wasnt needed yet again and one of them should have come off at HT for a more creative player.
There was no movement ahead to play the ball to - the only space was wide to Emerson and Watford backed themselves to deal with most crosses against either Son, Lucas or Kane. Remarkable similar to that period under Jose where we beat City - we played a very narrow, deep, block and then tootled out to wingers omit needed.

Glad we beat them - it was getting a little bit like watching us play Leicester with Ranieri for my liking!

The switch to a 4 at the back won us the game. In the last 8 minutes after the restart son looked much more comfortable wider and the team just seemed more fluid.
Agree been crying out to change to back 4 and have our attacking wide players basically son and moura actually stay and play out wide rather than have the width from our two generally useless WBs. Hopefully conte sees this but o doubt it as he is a stickler for 3 CBs.,
We need extra creativity in the team I think we nearly had that in CM v pool but swap out dele for gio and have skipp in there instead of winks.

Given what he inherited after Mou and Nuno’s best efforts, it’s a damn impressive turnaround. We’re imperfect all over the place, but he’s somehow getting results. Honestly, we have one last shot of building something really decent with a truly world class manager. Don’t fuck it up DL.

:levywtf:

Royal is clearly not the player we need. Watford left all the space in the world for him and the guy couldn't create one decent opportunity. His crosses are always in the same place, he can't beat a man, he can't find a good pass, can't shot, the guy really is poor.

Back
Top Bottom