Watford VS Tottenham Saturday Jan 1st 2022 @3PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing what a bit of round plastic being knocked into a net can do to lighten the mood!

Up The Spurs!

Plastic?

200.gif

Low enough that you wouldn't be getting 15 collapses in a week as someone has claimed.

1 in 50000 people suffer from rare inflammation of the heart due to vaccines, that was a study from Israel based on the Pfizer jab.

And that's inflammation, not sudden cardiac arrest.
133M doses have been given out and fuck knows the actual level of infection. Why are you so eager to dismiss a quite rational hypothesis?

I'm nowhere near anti-vax and have no reason to 'play both sides' for. They are a risk as is any infection with Covid as we know quite little about long/medium term effects of either at this point.

We dominated that for 90 minutes. They set up shop with bodies in the middle to make it difficult. Happy with the first half, just missing the cutting edge upfront.

Second half we still had little quality but controlled the game. Surprisingly, we just kept playing it through the middle where the bodies were in the second half. Rather than stretching it to make space. Kane, Son and Moura all had an off day today so we were fortunate that Sanchez rose up with the winner.

Thought they could have had a penalty, but can cancel it out with Kane being manhandled.

Most important was the 3 points. If we control games like today more often than not we will come up with a winner. Look forward to seeing who we target in January or the Summer, without any doubt Conte is a superb manager.

A good start to the new year.

Think people are being too hard on Reggie. He had no space at all today, constantly marked.

The book on us is obviously to let Royal/Doherty have the space and dare them to make a play.

Lordy, what a way to grind out 3 points :contesideeye:

I’m not complaining, but we really do need to find a way to break down these parked buses.
I thought we just did?

I thought we did it against Soon 3 times too, but the Premier League had other ideas.

They tried hard too, denying us 2 stonewall penalties.

The only shocking thing I'm finding today is that VAR couldn't find a way to disallow Dave's goal.

Back
Top Bottom