Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely we can attract better football players than Adama Traore. Good Athlete but we need technical and tactical nous

It's already frustrating watching our players run in to walls.

I suppose at least he will be able to run through them to get us a bit excited before he hits the ball into row Z

I am inclined to agree somewhat, which is why any excitement at this possible signing is a tad contained from my perspective.

Ndombele, twists and turns does fck all, traore sprints forward and does fck all. This donkey can't cross, can't pass and can't score, ffs he is on wolves bench. Fn Bergwyn is better than him.

Welcome Adama!

tumblr_pt8n68Pt3J1tda1h2o1_500.gifv

I hope we do, conte wants him.

Precisely! People wanted this manager backed, right? All the signs are showing he wants this player, so we have to have faith. He’s a manager who has shown in the past he’s good at finding a players niche and his system sometimes finds use for players who wouldn’t work elsewhere.

Conte will know about his lack of productivity and obviously has a plan for how to use the player. I trust in that plan.

Precisely! People wanted this manager backed, right? All the signs are showing he wants this player, so we have to have faith. He’s a manager who has shown in the past he’s good at finding a players niche and his system sometimes finds use for players who wouldn’t work elsewhere.

Conte will know about his lack of productivity and obviously has a plan for how to use the player. I trust in that plan.
There were even strong reports that Tuchel wanted him in the summer, so that’s 2 world class managers that want him at their top 6 club.

I’m not saying it’s going to work but it’s definitely a risk worth taking.

all successful teams strive on having diversity and good mix of abilities.

Adama is able to draw opponents like a magnet to him and this will free up spaces for Kane and Son to perform. On the other hand, if they do not have 2-3 defenders on him, (hopefully) Conte can improve him on his deliveries.

If Adama can make 3-4 key passes out of 10 he is given, we will be unstoppable!

Completely disagree mate. Bergwijn has no impact on barely any games he plays. Traore scares the living daylights out of teams with his strength and pace. Forget the stats for a second. He opens up space and is incredibly hard to defend against. Bergwijn is none of this. Big upgrade.
I hope being scary leads to wins, because he sure as shit can’t score a goal.

Back
Top Bottom