Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tielmans close to off to Liverpool.

What was that about us being essentially the same as Liverpool?

They're contenders right now but realize their squad is aging. So they upgrade their mids.

Meanwhile we chase Adama fucking Traore for 5 months trying to get a loan with option to buy.

We pretend we're a contending club while acting as if we have the budget of a relegation risk squad.

Meanwhile we continue to aggressively expand a property portfolio no one asked for.

Fuck off ENIC. Please.

Hey , it’s only a game , real estate is where it’s at

ENIC - using Tottenhams name to buy property

What else do they actually own , company-wise ? Last time I checked it was fuck all .

Tielmans close to off to Liverpool.

What was that about us being essentially the same as Liverpool?

They're contenders right now but realize their squad is aging. So they upgrade their mids.

Meanwhile we chase Adama fucking Traore for 5 months trying to get a loan with option to buy.

We pretend we're a contending club while acting as if we have the budget of a relegation risk squad.

Meanwhile we continue to aggressively expand a property portfolio no one asked for.

Fuck off ENIC. Please.
Come back when Tielemans signs, if he ever does. Some people say we are signing Dybala. Talk is cheap.
Supporters usually want owners out when the team are crap. Currently we are not. We are on the verge of top 4 and have just appointed a top manager.

So that was the first time in all the games I've been going to away where large sections of the fan base were singing

We want Levy out

Daniel levy get out of our club.

It was very damning in terms of the fact most of the away support that normally go aren't critical of levy. To hear 50% of the crowd sing that really surprised me. I can see this gaining momentum very quickly and becoming toxic especially on Sunday if things don't go our way. The longer we go without signings the worse it'll be.

It's so blatant that the fans are behind Conte and will fuck levy off if needed. People have had enough.

Unfortunately next home game is post jan transfer window. Really need to get the songs going at home games for it to affect levy.

So that was the first time in all the games I've been going to away where large sections of the fan base were singing

We want Levy out

Daniel levy get out of our club.

It was very damning in terms of the fact most of the away support that normally go aren't critical of levy. To hear 50% of the crowd sing that really surprised me. I can see this gaining momentum very quickly and becoming toxic especially on Sunday if things don't go our way. The longer we go without signings the worse it'll be.

It's so blatant that the fans are behind Conte and will fuck levy off if needed. People have had enough.

Unfortunately next home game is post jan transfer window. Really need to get the songs going at home games for it to affect levy.
I’d been led to believe it was only a few gooner trolls on here shouting for his head

Who knew

You know what I need a rant....

I'm in no way an ENIC or Levy apologist, let us be completely clear on that.

However, I genuinely wish that the Spurs fans who constantly whine, moan and greet their eyes out over the ownership would just fuck off. You are worse than, more odious than they will ever be.

Fuck off and support City or Liverpool. Or PSG. Just get yourselves to fuck.

I don't know how long you've supported this club, but I would much rather be in the position we're in now than the day they took over. We were a mess of a club, going absolutely nowhere. Constant bottom half finishes. Dross manager after dross manager. Players like Gary Doherty, Moussa Saib and Chris Perry. We'd won two cups in nearly 2 decades before Enic. We've won one in their two decades, which isn't good enough of course, but hardly a stick to beat them with, given the two decades before.

They've built an amazing infrastructure. We've witnessed some great years with genuinely good teams. They've fell short at the final hurdle, how many times? That's not all on the board.

They have been tight with money at times, there's no doubt, but they've also backed managers more than some like to admit.

The Bale money, all back into the squad. Just a shame it was mostly wasted. Spent big on Tanguy and Gio lately. Same with Sanchez.

You're just a bunch of entitled wanks, who seem to have no idea where they have taken us as a club. They are far from perfect, but it could have been much worse.

Are they beyond criticism? - Are they hell, but the levels of abuse and the like are way beyond the reality.

So, once again, if you're not happy, go to fuck and start supporting Liverpool or something.

However, I genuinely wish that the Spurs fans who constantly whine, moan and greet their eyes out over the ownership would just fuck off. You are worse than, more odious than they will ever be.

I don't know how long you've supported this club, but I would much rather be in the position we're in now than the day they took over. We were a mess of a club, going absolutely nowhere. Constant bottom half finishes. Dross manager after dross manager. Players like Gary Doherty, Moussa Saib and Chris Perry. We'd won two cups in nearly 2 decades before Enic. We've won one in their two decades, which isn't good enough of course, but hardly a stick to beat them with, given the two decades before.

They've built an amazing infrastructure. We've witnessed some great years with genuinely good teams. They've fell short at the final hurdle, how many times? That's not all on the board.

They have been tight with money at times, there's no doubt, but they've also backed managers more than some like to admit.

The Bale money, all back into the squad. Just a shame it was mostly wasted. Spent big on Tanguy and Gio lately. Same with Sanchez.

You're just a bunch of entitled wanks, who seem to have no idea where they have taken us as a club. They are far from perfect, but it could have been much worse.

Are they beyond criticism? - Are they hell, but the levels of abuse and the like are way beyond the reality.

So, once again, if you're not happy, go to fuck and start supporting Liverpool or something.

IKMXExz.gif

Moan about Levy for his sloppy and stubborn transfer dealings and directionless manager recruitment strategy, definitely. Overpriced tickets. And fuck the ESL .

But the lack of investment is 100% on ENIC which is 100% on Joe Lewis*. He's the billionaire and also will have the final say on any external investment. Put who you like in Levy's place, until Lewis is gone the investment strategy will be the same.

(* I'm aware Levy is a major shareholder of ENIC and no doubt fully backs the property investment strategy)

What a load of drivel

Back
Top Bottom