January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get people not being pumped about Kulsevski, but the guy isn't slow. I'm not saying he's Mbappe or Son, but he's not some cross between Kane and Llorente in the speed department

If Conte walks, I hope he calls Levy and ENIC out clearly.
shame cone GIF
That what i want. Someone to waver the money they get for the confidentiality clause and tell us what's its like working with them.
Maybe then, just maybe...

I wonder, back when Levy was in school, if he ever spent ages and ages beavering away at a piece of homework, putting blood, sweat and tears into getting the thing complete and then proudly handing it in to the teacher, only to receive the feedback from his teacher, giving him a D- and berating him for turning in such a pathetic piece of shit.

I hope he did, because that story and how he went on to have the last laugh might be a really useful anecdote for him to share with Paratici over the coming days.

If you genuinely believe that, then you're playing into Levy's hand. Mendes would only have been at the table at the request of the buying club ie Spurs. They're the ones always acting their own, peculiar way in transfer dealings. Which has cost us again and again...AND AGAIN. But if course Levy wants you to think it's someone else's fault...Porto,Liverpool, Mendes, the player...
If as you say levy appointed mendes to do the deal and he fucked it up well thats levys fault. Youve gone a round about way of agreeing with me. Its all fucked up

This sums it up- we get Juventus' leftovers:

Just the fact they're insisting on an obligation to buy, I'd run away from the deal. Unless it's an obligation to buy for max 8-10 mil. Anymore than that for a player who's flopped terribly in 2 years, and I'm gone. I don't care he's only 21 blablabla. The guy has been awful at Juve, fans hate him and the club wants him gone ASAP 1000%. Tells you all you need to know. But Fabio will sign him whatever it takes to redeem himself. He'll say it didn't work out at Juve because of x, y, z...all of which will be bs

Paratici seems like he doesn’t know anyone outside of Italy. From Levy’s perspective, his human shield is working perfectly

We should not be signing a player who doesn't start for their current club, unless there's a genuinely great reason to do so.

The Jan window is predominantly comprised of out of favour players and those with dwindling contracts.

Besides; you were a heavy advocate for Traore.

Point being; if they're seen as a viable part of the (our) equation then it needn't matter.... Especially as the likes of Ambarat & Kulu-bloke are only loans anyway.

.......If Kulu-bloke can contribute more than GLC (eg) in the short-term then it's a net improvement.

........If Ambarat can be trusted to bust a gut in a 20 minute run-out where Ndombele can't then we're better off.

Back
Top Bottom