What’s your most cherished, prized Tottenham Hotspur possession ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My ST.

I know that isn't what a lot what to hear (ENIC out, levy is a bounder, etc), but I waited years to get it and I'll not be letting it go anytime soon.

Funniest is a personal letter friggin AVB sent me for my 30th buffday after my mate Tom (a diehard Woolwich fan!) sweet-talked one of the club's PR ladies into making it happen 😂

Dearest are nothing material, but the many ultra passionate convos I've had with my fellow spuds Andy or Junior around a can (okay...10). Nothing like reminiscing about your beloved Tottenham with the boys, discussing upcoming games and transfers, anecdotes from the OL days and whatnot

A Spurs bed cover that was given to me on my 5th birthday (1973) by my parents.
Over the years it has taken pride of place on all 5 of my kids beds, it is now being looked after by my granddaughter.
Its a bit threadbare these days but it's hanging in there.
Bit like the current Spurs team.

Got a yellow scarf from back in the days when WHL was WHL, Gazza was on the bench (no not the village idiot from Argentina) and you'd sail across the North Sea and walk up the high road, only to see Derby County put two past us, courtesy of Dean fucking sheepb*thering Saunders.

The current Mrs M got Jimmy Greaves to sign his autobiography for me in Romford years ago ( she actually held the que up because she knew him and his family and they chatted for ages about growing up in Hainault)
Also my left arm which has my Spurs tattoo on it.. I'm quite fond of my arm..

Nostalgia time.

It's my family's very first Spurs gear, and something that's very dear to my heart. It was given to my family in 1995 by one of their friends who had just settled in London, so 4 years after the fall of communism in my country, and 3 years before I was born. I used to have it all in my room above my cabinet/locker when I was a child, and it was straight in front of my bed. It's probably a big reason why I'm a Spurs fan to this day, maybe I was destined before my birth to be so (my uncle is a United fan and my father is a Bayern fan, and I'm pretty sure there are like 7 Spurs fans at most in my country, so we're a rare breed). Now I keep it for my football gear whenever I play with my mates.

Last edited:
Had a signed football from the hoddle ardilles era but got bored one Sunday and played in the street with it. Denny Road was it's end.

Mum and Dad were livid.

A piece of the old stadium.

It's a 4ft x 2ft sign from the stairway leading up to my ST seat. It fell off the wall into my hands 30 seconds after the final whistle blew. Someone else had tried to get it off the wall at half time and failed.

Back
Top Bottom