What’s your most cherished, prized Tottenham Hotspur possession ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A signed photo of Steve Perryman, your first match programme or a scarf your grandad wore and gave it you or are you not sentimental that way.

Burnley and Mansfield away programmes from the Div 2 season (one week apart - 18 and 25th March 1978) that I got personally signed by several players in the White Hart pub after getting off the coach and popping in.

Naylor, Taylor, Hoddle, Perryman, Ian Moores, Neil McNab, Keith Osgood and Colin Lee.

Have an england shirt with Gazza's and Linekers signature on it, signed in eye liner though via a friend of a friend, (Tim Sherwood) yeah yeah I know.

Also got my old seat from the old WHL,

Got a framed shirt signed by Hoddle from when he was gaffa.

Fully signed program from vs Palace at home '91...... Basically all the FA Cup winners apart from Gazza (who was out injured).

Otherwise, got a bunch of well worn replica shirts from the last 20-odd years... Fuck knows what happened to all the old 80's/90's ones though. :(

Last edited:
I’ve got one of those small pendant things that hangs on a window. I was given to me on one of my first trips to the Lane when I was about 8 or 9 and I still have it now. It’s got no monetary value and isn’t signed or anything, but it’s got sentimental value to me.

As I've been a supporter for a few years now, I have accumulated quite a few, and all are cherished.
I'll start with my '81 cup final shirt that has been signed by Stevie.
I've also got handwritten letters from Joe Kinnear and Mr P after I wrote to them.
I have near enough every autobiography written by Spurs players that have been signed (Waterstone's in Leadenhall Market made a fortune out of me over the years!).
Got quite a few photos with several players, from when Player of the Year dos were arranged by the Supporters' Club.
I have a football signed by the team around mid 90s, so autographs include David Ginola and Les Ferdinand.
Last but not least, when I was 60, the present I received from my work friends was a sapphire ring, engraved with the following inscription - 'THFC - Today, Tomorrow, Always'.

Back
Top Bottom