Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2pm Sunday 13th of Feb

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The reality and truth is levy dont see players as assets and its not in his dna or logic to spend big in transfer market. Yet he will spend 50m on building a cinema. I support tottenham to watch good football and win a trophy now and again. Not a fucking cinema. He annoys me.
Under ENIC it's a shopping mall, brewery, cinema, climbing wall, diving tank, Sainsburys, unaffordable housing, concert venue, NFL novelty, corporate hangout, and annoying for 90 minutes ever couple of weeks some guys kick a ball around.

This is how white elephants are born.

Under ENIC it's a shopping mall, brewery, cinema, climbing wall, diving tank, Sainsburys, unaffordable housing, concert venue, NFL novelty, corporate hangout, and annoying for 90 minutes ever couple of weeks some guys kick a ball around.

This is how white elephants are born.
Hope not. Surely levy must know his time is coming to end. Its about winnimg trophies and memories. Not looking at balance sheets. How much more shit is levy going to put fans through. Longest period in our history without a trophy. No wonder we have weak mentality. Were used to being 2nd best all the time.

I just don't know what to say anymore.
In the space of 4 days I have spent over £200 to watch and support the team I love, only to leave the stadium pissed off and thinking is it all worth it.
Even after wednesdays loss, there was still a buzz around the place, we were behind the team even after going one down but when you have to sit and watch a bunch of players who don't give a fuck and are incapable of playing the simple basics of football it just drains any enjoyment you have or had.
Top 4 is there for the taking as no o ne seems to want it but our bunch of headless chickens don't seem capable of knowing it's there, despite being crap for the majority of the season.

In the past we knew we were shit and losing was the norm but when you have one of if not THE best manager in world football, one of if not THE best striker in world football and indisputably the best stadium in the world, it's ok to expect more.
There are no excuses for being so shite, there are no excuses for mincing around without a care in the world..We the fans deserve so much better.

How in the name of fucking God can anyone pick Winks game after game, he is the worst footballer I have seen at this club for many years, Doherty is not far behind either,.
How have we gotten into this situation? It beggars belief.
I'd rather see Devine, White or anyone from the under 16's in place of Winks, ho can anyone be so bad at football?

All we had to do was win 2 home games against 2 average teams to get one foot in the top 4 and make the other teams believe that we are the team to beat, but we naused both games up without a whimper.

I just hope the players go home embarrassed but I truly believe they won''t be as they couldn't give a shiny shite.

Sort it out for fuck sake you over paid uncaring bunch of Dossers.
So long as there is a profit showing, nothing much will change under the present stewardship. If people still don't accept this, then they're in for a long and frustrating battle. I think Kane will go in the summer. I suspect Conte will go also. There's a a large black hole opening up in front of us and we're heading straight for it and I can't see a way to avoid it.
These are sad days for supporters.......unless, of course you are a Woolwich fan...

First goal was on Hugo, but the second was on Davies, if in doubt put it into the stands and regroup. It may not be pretty but fuck me it’s better than costing us the game.
What's strange is that's exactly what Davies does every time, whether he needs to or not. Long ball along the touch line to Son, or Regui is him "playing out the back".

I don't know why he went rogue all of a sudden.

Personally, I would have been happy to pass in January once Diaz and Vlahovic went to where we’ll all knew they would end up. However, you can only have imagined the moans if we sat pat and did nothing.
I thought we might have had a decent chance with Kessie but it’s pretty obvious that he is going to test free agency and see if a bigger team (Barca or PSG) make a move.
I think Bent was a good buy but the other guy, imo, was all about Parasite getting backhanders, some mutual backscatching and Levy not having to spend. Something very dodgy with Para and Serie A teams.

We made ourselves weaker, not stronger in the transfer window. Only this club, with a good chance at a top 4 finish, would actively go out of their way to make sure to fuck it up. No CL next season, guaranteed another dogshit summer window where we get swindled to overpay for bottom shelf trash, and then bye bye Conte. That's the Spurs way.

I also want to take this opportunity to say Podence is a cheating prick. How much time did he spend on the floor? And yet not once was a physio needed.

It's entirely on us how shit we are, but the timewasting starting in the first half was awful.
And the constant arguing with the ref eating up more time and stopping the flow

Shithousery at its best and they got away with it

We did create chances in the second half but didn’t take them

Sonny missed an absolute sitter

Conte’s fault?

:avbshit:

We made ourselves weaker, not stronger in the transfer window. Only this club, with a good chance at a top 4 finish, would actively go out of their way to make sure to fuck it up. No CL next season, guaranteed another dogshit summer window where we get swindled to overpay for bottom shelf trash, and then bye bye Conte. That's the Spurs way.
I suspect that Conté wanted TN, GLC and Dele gone. Think the Gil loan move is pretty silly unless we plan to move him on to Spain this summer (which might be the case).
There’s absolutely no way we were going to bring in four players even close to Top 4 EPL standards so, yeah, we are thinner but three of those going out were basically thieving a wage so we’re probably no worse off.

Levys time has run its course. Just a matter of time were sold. Hes 59 now and joe lewis is 80. Its been a dictatorship imo. Time for a fresh perspective. Not keen on an american owner though. Look at randy lernet at villa. Mind you that fsg at liverpool are alright mind you their predecessors hired klopp before they arrived. Levy should have gone when he sacked poch. He reminds me of going to a high stakes poker game and has 20 quid as his evening stake. Time to hand over the keys. Conte and lloris have both come out saying we deserve better. Levy needs do the honourable thing and sell up.
Agreed but he won’t and why should he when he’s on £3 million a year and not really accountable because Joe doesn’t give a fuck about the team and looking forward to a NFL franchise and main events like boxing and music concerts

We’re absolutely fucked imv

Last edited:
What's strange is that's exactly what Davies does every time, whether he needs to or not. Long ball along the touch line to Son, or Regui is him "playing out the back".

I don't know why he went rogue all of a sudden.
He shouldn’t have been put under pressure from Hugo who gave him a terrible pass but Davies then compounded by giving the ball away which Winks did several times

Sanchez was absolutely pathetic as highlighted on motd

Joke signing

I know we're arguably the most influential and profitable donkey sanctuary in the PL, but honestly Sanchez really takes the mick. He absolutely needs to be heading our campaign as the King of the donks.

After watching Jenas's decent analysis on MOTD of him, I just can't see how the guy has lasted this long at the club after performances like today. Perhaps in training he's OK because there's very little pressure in comparison to playing in important competitive games. But as today showed, when he's put under a bit of pressure, he's an utterly woeful and brain dead footballer.

We need to get rid and replace him ASAP.

Says a great deal about where we are at, when watching the game I knew in my heart the crowd would boo the players off.

Mind you, I am not judging our fans here. They pay big bucks and pour their soul into this pathetic excuse of a team.

It's been more than a few times this year. The die hard fans are fed up. I know I am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom